Politics Forum.org | PoFo - Magazine

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Beware the modern-day heretic hunters

Spectator[/url]"]Beware the modern-day heretic hunters[img]https://spectatorblogs.imgix.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/11/files/2017/11/li.jpg?auto=compress,enhance,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w= ...

Keep reading

Brussels fighting America on Britain's behalf in Bombardier trade dispute

noemon
  • 5 replies

Why is Brussels fighting Trump's America on Britain's behalf in Bombardier trade dispute – even though it's leaving the EU?Is this intervention actually likely to help? And what are the Brexit implications?trump-may.jpg The European Commission has backed the UK in ...

Keep reading

Scotland, the first country to set a minimum price for alcohol..

Scotland is set to become the first country in the world to set a minimum price for alcohol as a way of improving public health after the Scotch Whisky Association lost an appeal against the plan at the UK’s highest court.The SWA, with other sections of the drinks industry, argued the move to impose a 50p minimum price per unit for alcohol wo ...

Keep reading

The Restoration of The British Monarchy. Is It Possible?

I. IntroductionI am of the school of Oswald Spengler, Carle Zimmerman, and J.D. Unwin when it comes to a conservative or right-wing “dialectic of history,” and in such a dialectic there is a belief that in the last stage of the west there will be popular backlash of native populations to legislative ineptitude and ine ...

Keep reading

Texas Shooting today

skinster
  • 143 replies

Apparently 27 people are reported dead. Shooting took place during a Sunday Service.

Keep reading

Paradise Papers: Tax haven secrets of super-rich including the Queen exposed

noemon
  • 49 replies

Millions of pounds of the Queen's private money is invested in offshore funds in Caribbean tax havens, a huge leak of financial documents referred to as the "Paradise Papers" has revealed.The papers show that the Duchy of Lancaster, which manages investments for the Queen's £520m private ...

Keep reading

Police Body Cam Video, fatally shooting unarmed 'mentally ill' man.

Nomadic99
  • 5 replies

People keep sending me stuff like this:Santa Clara California, police shoot and kill unarmed 24yo suicidal man suffering from 'mental illness."Warning, this body cam video is disturbing:

Keep reading

Monsanto Faces Blowback Over Cancer Cover-Up

Der Spiegel[/url]"]Monsanto Faces Blowback Over Cancer Cover-UpA release of internal emails has revealed that U.S. agrochemical giant Monsanto manipulated studies of the company's herbicide, Roundup. Experts believe the product causes cancer - and the ...

Keep reading

Faux-nobo: “Naked Bonobo” demolishes myth of sexy, egalitarian bonobos

Skeptic Ink[/url]"]Faux-nobo: “Naked Bonobo” demolishes myth of sexy, egalitarian bonobosHave you heard that bonobos are peaceful, matriarchal apes that use lots of free sex to obtain delightful egalitarian community? You’ve been lied to. The popular account of t ...

Keep reading

UK loses £490bn down the back of the sofa

ingliz
  • 5 replies

Global banks and international bond strategists have been left stunned by revised ONS figures showing that Britain is £490bn poorer than had been ­assumed and no longer has any reserve of net foreign assets, depriving the country of its safety margin as Brexit talks reach a crucial juncture. A massive write-down in the UK balance of payments da ...

Keep reading

Long Live The Petro-Dollar!!

I am going to make the uneasy and controversial case that the petro-dollar was and is a sensible arrangement, has no real alternatives, and must be protected for both the sake of the U.S. and the global economy. Let me also say, that I do not like this situation as a Gold-Standard guy, but I do not think there are viable political alternatives. ...

Keep reading

After 15 years in a vegetative state, nerve stimulation restores consciousness

Medical Express[/url]"]After 15 years in a vegetative state, nerve stimulation restores consciousness[size=85:1h ...

Keep reading

PLANE CARRYING KHL TEAM CRASHES

goodboy69
  • 1 reply

TUNOSHNA, Russia -- A Russian jet carrying a KHL ice hockey team crashed into a river bank Wednesday while taking off in western Russia, killing at least 43 people and leaving two others critically injured, officials said.The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry said the Yak-42 plane crashed in sunny weather immediately after leaving an airp ...

Keep reading

Massive fail, the likes of which this world has never seen.

Trump, being the antimatter Teddy Roosevelt, speaks loudly and carries no stick. A one-trick pony, he brings the same double-down strategy into every challenge, irrespective of its actual utility. In the past, this has worked well enough for him ("well enough" means he slightly underperformed a guy throwing darts at the SP 500). His busin ...

Keep reading

Trump Chief Of Staff Priebus Is Out

Zagadka
  • 202 replies

He rose from relative state-party obscurity and reached an unlikely pinnacle as the man responsible for the agenda of the president of the United States.Now, Reince Priebus is out of that job as White House chief of staff in the most significant shakeup of the rocky Trump presidency.Trump announced on Twitter that Homeland Security Secretar ...

Keep reading
Is It Okay To Be White?

Man never had choice, since God is omniscient and[…]

Is It Okay To Be Stupid

I eat fish all night and day because I want them t[…]

Pope Francis and His Lies

So the 10 Commandments don't count because he did[…]

That doesn't mean he didn't do it, and that it's […]