Organized Religion and its Evils - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Esteban
Volkov, I agree with your post. I view organized religion like one big cult.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Religion has outlived its true puropse,and it is now an enemy of truth, logic, and reason.

Prove it.

Christianity in its original and true form has ideals of primitive Communism in it.

Not really, if anything you could say that Communism is simply tribal society writ large. Where do you think the word "Communism" comes from anyway?
By Comrade Ogilvy
CaptainCanada wrote:Why do you believe what you believe? a) Because that's what your parents told you when you were growing up. Oh, I guess I'm catholic, mommy's catholic, that's why? Or b) did you read some books on what other people believe and then say oh, that makes sense, I guess I'm gonna be buddhist, that sounds trendy.

It's like a jump on the BANDWAGON scenario, just going with some other large group like Goldstein said, a SHEEP in the herd following others.

For your information, I was a Buddhist before I could even read. Philisophically I was very simaler to Mahaya Buddhism. Even though I went to church every sunday and wensday.

My grandmother was a vudo.
My mother is a Wiccan.

I don't need impressions inorder to decide what I do or don't believe, I know simply what is fact, I see it everyday in my life. And my "religon" is perfectly capable of flunctuating with the Christian dogma or pagan ritual. Being more concerned with the mind and common sense then the aspects of the divine..

You are just another communist wannabe, idolzing this stupid idea that without religon everything would be as YOU want it. Well, quite frankly sir, I think YOU suck. And I hope you get an anthestetic and are blasted to a dieing sun. Give a whole new meaning to the term "red star".

You're lack of compassion towards such a high number of people and thier respectibul energy input only proves your inaddiquicy. And my society has no place for those that can't stand up on thier own two feet..

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]

NOVA SCOTIA (New Scotland, 18th Century) No fu[…]

If people have that impression then they're just […]

^ this is the continuation of the pre-1948 confli[…]