Evil People . - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By machiavelli13x
Hello .

I am from South America but live in this country for 9 years. In recent days i have felt extremely sad because of the beheading of the young contractor in Iraq. As a citizen of the world i feel that is the most horrifaying and evil act saddam hussein and his repulsive followers have ever inflicted to the world. I feel this lacivous animals should be prosecuted and brought to justice, because the only thing they offer to the world with their religion and beliefs is death and chaos. These people dont respect nobody's rights, not even their own people; they are known to kill their own children and their own women in not human ways. The Nations of the world should come together and try to separate this people from the rest of the world. Am not saying to kill them all, eventhought that would be good for the sake of many inocent people. But what am saying is to give this people their designated land and just dont interfere with their way of living, so that way, if they want to play with bombs they can do it but among themselves. that way they wont hurt the other people of the world that dont want to die and respect life; and each other . If people were shocked by photos of these criminals and assasins been mistreated, well those pictures are nothing compare to the beheading of an innocent american man who was trying to rebuild their cursed country.
By naked_turk
It's no use trying; Hitler's been dead for a while, and I don't think anyone else would be capable of helping your 'cause.'
By Skullers
If people were shocked by photos of these criminals and assasins been mistreated

what? you mean the prison ones? are you sure those are the same criminals and assasins?
By Eggie
In recent days i have felt extremely sad because of the beheading of the young contractor in Iraq. As a citizen of the world i feel that is the most horrifaying and evil act saddam hussein and his repulsive followers have ever inflicted to the world.

I agree with you to an extent. But you cant say that it is just Iraq that are the 'Evil people'. What was the reason given by the beheaders for killing the contractor... Oh yea the abusings by U.S. and British troops, and the occupation. You cant judge all the Iraqi's on a few people.

...would be good for the sake of many inocent people.

So what? all arabs become Non-innocent people when a minority of extremists run a plane into the WTC. Come on we are no more innocent then they are.

only thing they offer to the world with their religion and beliefs is death and chaos.

[sarcasm]Oh and the U.S. sure isnt using religion to back their death and chaos...[/sarcasm]

It is God's job to forgive Osama bin Laden. It is our job to arrange a face to face meeting.
American service men (not sure if thats the exact quote but it is something to that extent)

If people were shocked by photos of these criminals and assasins been mistreated, well those pictures are nothing compare to the beheading of an innocent american man who was trying to rebuild their cursed country.

Ok think of this, I take your wife out (im not sure if your married but ill use the example anyway) I strip here and I abuse her now what do you want to do to me? Now most pople would want to kill me, and the anger they feel blinds their ability to think clearly about it, so you kill me. Even Hollywood movies show that kinda crap, loved one hurt abused killed, blah blah big strong man (its almost always a guy) "redemes his wifes life by killing the killer, rapist etc.

You cant say that Iraq is evil because a few people are within Iraq. Thats like saying the ENTIRE world is evil because jim shot billy and they live on planet earth so EARTH = EVIL.

Welcome to the forums.[/quote]
By Liberal
I am from South America but live in this country for 9 years.

One can only guess what country you live in now(This is not only USA forum, you know...)

These people dont respect nobody's rights, not even their own people; they are known to kill their own children and their own women in not human ways.

horrifying, indeed.

The Nations of the world should come together and try to separate this people from the rest of the world. Am not saying to kill them all, eventhought that would be good for the sake of many inocent people.

Let us not forget that nations are not evil, only individuals are.
By naked_turk
If people were shocked by photos of these criminals and assasins been mistreated, well those pictures are nothing compare to the beheading of an innocent american man who was trying to rebuild their cursed country.
What did this innocent man do to deserve being beaten to death by Americans? Is this also "nothing compared to the beheading of an innocent american"? Is his life worth nothing because he's Arab?

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]

https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1801949727069[…]

I submit this informed piece by the late John Pil[…]