Trapped between a ruthless heart and caring sole. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
TheDogtor wrote:You are acting very immaturely.

Gather yourself, and attain some restraint and patience.

Thank you for your opinion, but it is inaccurate. Where is it, I do not have patience? I am not out there creating havoc in the streets or recuiting fellowships to become a political force. I am not trying to create another reality to divide the human population that remains male and female sole results each regeneration of lifetimes where ancestry replaces themselves in ancestors by conception of two that become another when conceiving a fertilized cell.

All I describe is time doesn't change anything while everything is changing in self contained spaces of balance on the universal scale as details never stay the same while everything functions the same way genetically within the results of each specific results/species.

I see myself as I exist in an existence that only changes presently. Yesterday and tomorrow is the dream of wishing a second chance to change what one does now in this adapt or become extinct moment always here. Every lifetime exists the same way, so I learned not to blame others for acting as humanity directs them to behave socially.

I blame governance in theory and theology that build institutions of churches of spirituality, state of mind that employs divide and conquer, economic substitution of symboliism replacing understanding the substance present for ideologies a lifetime can be larger than life itself.

I am but a sole result of ancestry, I cannot get more honest than that and you call that immature? Whom is kidding who and pretending to be something else that never physically exists without vocabulary is childish and playing character roles in reality makes the soul society's child, not ancestry's replacement keeping the species of male and female lifetimes present currently.

There are none so blind as though those that cannot see passed the definitions of maybe real doesn't exist as it continues existing as defined by reality's governances in philosophy separating the whole into Holy Grails of Theology and hypotheses of time changes everything here.
TheDogtor wrote:Again, you are continuing to rant.

I am not your adversary.

and No, yet again,...I have not read your posts.

Yet you define them as rants without reading them? That is jumping to conclusions or accepting a leap of faith and either way an incomplete observation.

I am immature or is your character lost in reality of your own verbal design attempting to channel my thinking into following your ideological collective? That is a ruthless heart attempting to capture the liberty of another sole result of ancestry through power of persuasion.

and just think, you have humanity's rule of law on your side theoretically and theologically using economic pressure to adopt or become exiled from societal evolution under any franchise of social identity.

All I have is understanding about being civil, not civilized.
TheDogtor wrote:Hello onemalehuman,
I know I have not replied yet,...but all in good time.
I was wondering,...how are you?
Is everything well?

I am well as can be expected, but cannot say the same thing for all the other realites around me seem to be imploding. I am sure it has nothing to do with my attitude about what is real vs reality defining everything incompletely.

Think understanding will ever be a quest of real ancestors or is societal evolution the only game in town/globally?
TheDogtor wrote:Yes yes.

My reply is in time,...be well.

Try to get your hands dirty.

I have conformed with humanity's rule of law, and my hands are never going to be clean again. I have forgiven myself, not humanity. Humanity is an ideology not a species of ancestries being added one lifetime at a time until extinct.

Rational thought comes from rationed thinking and rationing isn't using everything available which means language is an incomplete design not done by accident because of how it is deployed in three/four arenas of single topic discussions.

Educating the arts of communication, spirituality, politics, and economic hypotheticals. The four magnetic poles of societal evolution orchestrating three sides against each other with 6 degrees of separating logic not including 8 cornered triangulation of self containment to individual shape and form never staying the same details now here.

Peace comes through understanding the whole moment, not fractions played against each other educated to believe time changes everything here now.
TheDogtor wrote:Hello OnemaleHuman.

Radically, I hope I am not brazing forum rules once more by tadly stepping away from the topic.
I would like to know how you are?
How is health? And life?
I am still thinking of you, and my angles are yet to be formed.

Life is what it becomes presently. I am working on a means to step into the public eye and out of cyberspace, the time has come.

It is considerate of you to have me in your thoughts, thank you. The only thing radical about me is I understand what real is equally as truths define it three separate ways. 4 dimensions of combined three substances. Plain as day and night.
Diogenes wrote::lol: MAn, this site is tense. You know, I watched a Southpark Episode once, and it was like, kick the baby, don't kick the baby, kick the baby... Kyle referring to Ike of course. I'm sure you understand how it relates to this discussion hey, guys? I don't know, I think I might just hang around the Agora some more and then kruz?

To compete against metaphors one must comprehend the substances symbolized within them.

The ruthless heart is societal evolution, the caring sole is ancestry's ancestors, not characters saving humanity by ridiculing being human as Sourth Park does.

Mindsets begin after birth. a set brain began at conception. Learn to comprehend what your body became with each cellular expansion that came from the merger of two ancestral results leaving their DNA behind another generation passing through the same point of balance as all prior to each of us being here as is we are one unique result of that compounding interest of genetic mobility.
Hello,

I have been recent with your time.
Had some advantage past few days regarding time. That the present is the solely important lineage and all else is nonsense.
(If im not mistaken)

Saying that time itself is futile towards time.
As to where knowledge is futile towards knowledge.

Your presentations are so outrupt that they call no form of illusion or inquest..., they simply ask real questions.

I simply fathom upon your realizations and wish to intriuge,...but I follow that shade vague and prevail will be the ultimate angle by you.

Do you believe yourself to be an omnipotent being?
Are you physically healthy?

What is time for you, if thoust has no past and no future?

How do you deceit language itself,...by using it?

Separtition to partition,...yet your message is solely" _________" with quite any direction.
Why would anyone follow you to begin with? With that kind of message?

After your defragmentation of existence, what would you be left with?

Dull?
TheDogtor wrote:Hello,

1. Do you believe yourself to be an omnipotent being?
2. Are you physically healthy?
3. What is time for you, if thoust has no past and no future?
4. How do you deceit language itself,...by using it?

Separtition to partition,...yet your message is solely" _________" with quite any direction.
5. Why would anyone follow you to begin with? With that kind of message?

6. After your defragmentation of existence, what would you be left with?
Dull?

1. Absolutely not. I am just one lifetime of a male gender that was a result of ancestry and half the ancestors added to the moment by conceptions made between my wife and I.

2. No. But that is my problem to deal with. I avoid medication because I value clear thinking from the center of the moment where what physical exists is constantly balanced within me being part of everything else.

3. My past is the total sum I am now. Past is the added changes within me and the future is what this body becomes adapting to everything else around me being everything taking place now. Adapt or become extinct, goes with "Today is the first day of the rest of my life." "Now is the future all the time".

4. Language is an invented means to make vocal sounds standard measurements of syllables in alphabets used in every society as common sense comminuication with metaphors describing the substance unexplainable in linear translations.

5. I describe how to understand the real moment, that allows everyone else the liberty to think as they want as long as they remain in balance with how and why now manufactures the details of what, where, when, and who details arrive exactly as they occur within the total sum effects of everything working the same way currently.

Understanding what every reality leaves out of the conversation leaving the minority ruling the majority of thoughts recited as character roles playing theater of the mind stages of first and third worlds existing simultainiously in the same instant globally as cyberspace proves with instant communication between all 24 times zones and opposing seasons in the same second of every 24 hour relative time measurements.

I am not out to destroy what reality really provides to make life less complicated for each lifetime added. I want to stop corruption and distortion is my goal without using physical force to exchange one symbolism for another. But in order to end absolute corruption everybody needs to understand what corrupts absolutely.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]