Trapped between a ruthless heart and caring sole. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I have listenned to the experts of framing realities and await an expert of describing the real moment so since nobody else does I have taken it upon myself to fight the final conflict in cyberspace.

I don't like ruthless characters so I cannot allow myself to become a savior of realities. What does that make me as just another human lifetime to all realities around my telling me who I am.

Second coming or anti-christ? Or just one male passing through the eternity compounding in this moment.

We are endowed by our creator all homo sapien lifetimes are equally created as any other species within the food chain native to this third rock south of a solar system's north magnetic pole.
Old_Hat wrote:Can you please be more concise and explain your views in the same way you'd describe them to a child?

Is this sarcastic?

If it isn't and an honest question, why would I need to on an adult website?
OneMaleHuman has never understood that his way of speaking is extremely difficult to understand and is not indicitive of normal English speaking people.
Not quite.

OMH's problem is he throws in all this aesthetic gobbledygook which distracts from the point he's trying to make.

I suppose it's because he lacks artistic release elsewhere, but it becomes difficult to impossible to discern his thoughts from his feelings.

OMH wrote:I don't like ruthless characters so I cannot allow myself to become a savior of realities.

This line doesn't make sense. If you don't like ruthless characters, then you would become a savior if anything to prevent the ruthless from endangering reality.

Are you saying that you're unable to save things because saving requires liking the ruthless?
Daktoria wrote:Not quite.

OMH's problem is he throws in all this aesthetic gobbledygook which distracts from the point he's trying to make.

I suppose it's because he lacks artistic release elsewhere, but it becomes difficult to impossible to discern his thoughts from his feelings.

This line doesn't make sense. If you don't like ruthless characters, then you would become a savior if anything to prevent the ruthless from endangering reality.

Are you saying that you're unable to save things because saving requires liking the ruthless?

Does "artistic release" mean ignore the self evident? Instincts are the core source of intellect, intelligence, and emotions that separate the two induced reflections of what has happened and what is going on currently in an ever compounding additions taking place in this moment where details never stay the same or duplicated to what they were before.

Grow into a real human lifetime Daktoria, humanity is just theater of the mind games that makes sole results of specific ancestry pay to play within the ideologue's dreams of ruling the world forever, even after dead. Syllables are the only means to make that happen for real as life is regulated by the lifetimes within adapt or become extinct one lifetime at a time each generation added extending the stay in the moment each generation ancestry replaces itself with their own ancestors, specifically in random selection of when sexual acts create a fertilized cell of random one in millions of sperm that would create a separate outcome from the same specific couple in the same specific act. Physical absolutes rule in silence, not psychiatry and reverse psychology.

What are royalty payments for? Synonymously they are the same thing as taxes, only applied to copyrights, trademarks, and patents. Governance defines what governments direct reality as.

As for the line that doesn't make sense, Do onto others as you would have them do onto you. Does that help?
onemalehuman wrote:Does "artistic release" mean ignore the self evident? Instincts are the core source of intellect, intelligence, and emotions that separate the two induced reflections of what has happened and what is going on currently in an ever compounding additions taking place in this moment where details never stay the same or duplicated to what they were before.

Sort of.

Introspection doesn't get you very far when socializing with others. Yes, there's a self evident. Now build something on top of it.

As for the line that doesn't make sense, Do onto others as you would have them do onto you. Does that help?

Of course that doesn't help. Everyone doesn't want to be treated the same way, nor do we have control over how others behave.

Following the golden rule makes you an arrogant fool.
Daktoria wrote:Sort of.

Introspection doesn't get you very far when socializing with others. Yes, there's a self evident. Now build something on top of it.
Of course that doesn't help. Everyone doesn't want to be treated the same way, nor do we have control over how others behave.

Following the golden rule makes you an arrogant fool.

It keeps me balanced to remain myself when surrounded by different social justifications trying to get me to adopt one of their ideologies and all sides will not tolerate any one person understanding al sides put together and refuse humanity being larger than life character role playing.

To build on top of real with metaphors and metaphysical possibilities is trying to psychologically bury the self evident with emotional ties to symbolic values, that as Western religions call the original sin of humanity. That is what banned humans from seeing this planet as the Garden of Eden and now is a contstant war between worlds of staged as societal evolution to a greater good than just being human ancestors of ancestry replacing their own lifetimes within the eternity of this eternally compounding moment.

Following the golden rule of compounding interest make me self assured I am nothing more than just a ancestral lifetime within the eternity of total sums added so far, words never describe let alone define in syllable alphabets or numerical digits.
The amazing thing about Daktoria and OMH is that they are able to have conversations no one understands. There are two possibilities here:

1) They are on some level the rest of us can't comprehend, their arguments are totally cogent and maybe even brilliant, and we are unfortunate for not being on the same level of comprehension as them.

2) The other option (I think the more likely one) is that they are like two Narcissuses speaking to their different reflections. They see the words on the page, and yet they choose to read into them and assign their own meaning, and then they respond to that interpreted meaning. The interesting thing about this is we all do this on some level, but this level of talking at cross-paths makes any kind of real communication almost impossible. And this is not to take anything away from Daktoria or OMH. Some of OMHs post have inspired awe in me at the complexity of the universe and our existence. Daktoria makes a comment sometimes that is incredibly incisive and insightful. Just... I find their interaction interesting.
grassroots1 wrote:The amazing thing about Daktoria and OMH is that they are able to have conversations no one understands. There are two possibilities here:

1) They are on some level the rest of us can't comprehend, their arguments are totally cogent and maybe even brilliant, and we are unfortunate for not being on the same level of comprehension as them.

2) The other option (I think the more likely one) is that they are like two Narcissuses speaking to their different reflections. They see the words on the page, and yet they choose to read into them and assign their own meaning, and then they respond to that interpreted meaning. The interesting thing about this is we all do this on some level, but this level of talking at cross-paths makes any kind of real communication almost impossible. And this is not to take anything away from Daktoria or OMH. Some of OMHs post have inspired awe in me at the complexity of the universe and our existence. Daktoria makes a comment sometimes that is incredibly incisive and insightful. Just... I find their interaction interesting.

In reality there are six sides to a cubed ideology with 8 corners to triangulate 6 halves against the center total sum population of male and female lifetimes making up the entire homo sapien species here now each generation passing through this compounding contraction of resutls here already making the ever changing details only arrive now here all the time.

The physical real Eternity in plain sight only denied by theory and theology justifying character roles have rights that supercede an individual ancestor the liberty to think by themselves under penalty of treason or blasphemy from every faction of societal evolution.

this planet is a sphere, not a box mentality so there are only two sides of existing, male or female whole results that are half of their becoming parents to another whole result being male or female. Inception to conception and death to extinction.

The highway through Eternity is through direct replacement of one's specific DNA becoming half of the next generation of lifetimes sustaining the species remaining present now. ridicule if you must, but I am not the one playing everyone else for a fool.

Good luck fixing reality the traditional way.
TheDogtor wrote:Forgive me for not answering you hastily.

I have been meddling.

Nothing to forgive whether you answered or not and as for the meddling, I have no doubt you enjoy orchestrating staged realities where not knowing real is honored with larger symbolic rewards of social significance to societal evolution's progression. Taking liberties in exchange for character's rights to deny what real remains is legal, a moral imparative, and a must to keep humanity the light of enlightenment through the darkages of now always being this moment.
George W Bush wrote:I have listenned to the experts of framing realities and await an expert of describing the real moment so since nobody else does I have taken it upon myself to fight the final conflict in cyberspace.

I don't like ruthless characters so I cannot allow myself to become a savior of realities. What does that make me as just another human lifetime to all realities around my telling me who I am.

Second coming or anti-christ? Or just one male passing through the eternity compounding in this moment.

We are endowed by our creator all homo sapien lifetimes are equally created as any other species within the food chain native to this third rock south of a solar system's north magnetic pole.

Trapped between a Ruthless heart and a caring sole huh? Maybe you should see it this way, we see our feet in our minds, so we are walking in our heads, squashing our brains like wine and gripes or greats. You come up with something.

As for me, at my core, I'd wryly say that I'd like to be some sort of savior, but I might be perceived as too ruthless for this... I want to bring peace but probably could only achieve some sad little form of hope in a hopeless world...
Diogenes wrote:
As for me, at my core, I'd wryly say that I'd like to be some sort of savior, but I might be perceived as too ruthless for this... I want to bring peace but probably could only achieve some sad little form of hope in a hopeless world...

so calling me George Bush help following the joeylyric's path of renaming my screen name as actions speak louder than words.

I am not offended but delighted you employ the tactic. Vernacular is fingerprints of an adopted soul ideology, not fresh ideas.
TheDogtor wrote:I would like you to know that I am thinking of you and your spirit everyday.

Still pondering a way to approach you.

I feel as though my response is soon.

Be well.

Honesty is the best policy. Self evident doesn't need defended so I have nothing to protect ideologically and in that I can understand everyone's pointed views at tipping the scales of social justification where characters have rights by legislating morality in literary theories and theologies suggesting no body can know everything relative to details never staying the same. That leaves out understanding how and why they physically pass through this moment always now, universally being this instant, of everything contracting as results into details never the same twice.

I don't take sides in opposing ideologies determined to change real into orchestrated realities. Doesn't mean I want to end all realities either, just get ancestors to recognize their own ancestry between inception and extinction to self contained circumstance making everything here exactly what is taking place now.

It can be overwhelming if thinking in existential platforms of divide and conquer comprehend the self evident of self containment being self maintaining as energy cannot be created or destroyed.

I would love to rule the moment, but I can only rule how I balance in it as an individual ancestor of ancestry to ancestral exchanges of DNA. How big is your perception of etenrity? I can visualize eactly how I came to exist as my body remains what it becomes between inception of contracting results to extinction of sole details that is this body passing through the compounding taking place now.

You probably don't want to see that clearly. It has a cost beyond the price of reality's symbolical value system.
:lol: MAn, this site is tense. You know, I watched a Southpark Episode once, and it was like, kick the baby, don't kick the baby, kick the baby... Kyle referring to Ike of course. I'm sure you understand how it relates to this discussion hey, guys? I don't know, I think I might just hang around the Agora some more and then kruz?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]