Natural Rights? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By AuRomin
I agree. It takes some element of 1) care about what is written, and 2) an understanding in how to look for a larger message.

Most of the time I read to find the larger message that is made. If I am not certain that the message that I got was intended, I will ask the author for confirmation. This also helps create dialogue by not just writing a refutation of every metaphor and anecdote used to create a comprehensive point.

I really hope that you can be assimilated with the kind people of PoFo in writing style.
By Truth To Power
AuRomin wrote:I agree. It takes some element of 1) care about what is written, and 2) an understanding in how to look for a larger message.

Most of the time I read to find the larger message that is made. If I am not certain that the message that I got was intended, I will ask the author for confirmation. This also helps create dialogue by not just writing a refutation of every metaphor and anecdote used to create a comprehensive point.

I must say that for a Marxist, you are awfully shaky on what constitutes dialectics.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]

I want the Colleseum and Circus Maximus back to e[…]

her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did[…]

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]