ideological underpinnings of Internationalism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
As I understand it, (and something I recently read from Quigley's 'Tragedy and Hope',) is that 'The People' are bonded under one of two things: of kinship, ultimately Nationalism; and of religious or pseudo-religious imperialistic ideology.

So, today I understand, especially in the US, that 'The People' historically associated with the US (Europeans, now 'whites',) have been dissolved -- and that the Internationalists have been culturally indoctrinating 'The People' to reject kinship and embrace a bond of more ideological substance. They have even gone so far as to dismiss the reality of 'race', (i.e., that there is no such thing,) and demand the embrace of 'multiculturalism' as moral imperative.

..Of course, 'multiculturalism' is really assimilation to consumerism.. but I digress..

For the last couple of years I have found myself more and more sympathetic to the creed of Nationalism and kinship, perhaps in part because I resent the virtual dark age into which I have been delivered. I feel that only a properly Fascist government can combat Internationalism and a Capitalist-oriented 'Elitism' that has hitherto reduced the USA to mere puppet state.

Basically, I am looking for disclosure of the philosophical and ideological underpinnings, in moral and ethical context, of what is essentially 'The New World Order'. Why do I have to accept multiculturalism? Why do I have to embrace a third world Islamic culture as equal to a modern, secular, scientifically-oriented culture, and why does the prior come at the cost of the latter? -Is there no sense of cultural progress or development to take into account?

This should really should be up for debate.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]