How often would you say men deserve to be cheated on? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Won't say that cheating in a relationship is "right", but when people reach a certain point of behavior, they're basically asking to have the other end the relationship, even if not "cheated" on.

Unfortunately I lean toward thinking that in the majority of cases where a man is cheated on by a woman, he leaned toward deserving it, as due to biological differences men are more likely by default to have an urge to seek out multiple partners, while women are unlikely to unless there's something poor about the one they have, or better about the potential new one.

Also like it or not, the average man is less aesthetically intelligent than the average woman.

This is why many spineless men think that simply "going to work", "paying bills", "taking care of the kids" is enough to satisfy a discerning woman, in reality it isn't, because a state welfare check could do all of those things as well as he cold, perhaps better, and men like this are as exiting to women as a trip to the welfare office.

Men however who understand emotional nuance and more ethereal things that useless money can't provide, such as humor, music, personal character and pride however, more than transcend their silly 'economic' worth.

In short - any man who could be replaced by a robot isn't doing his part in making himself a catch to fine women, therefore he'd only be interesting to superficial women looking to use him the same way they would a government check.

Harsh truth is they both deserve each other.
Albert wrote:Never. Similarly a woman does not ever deserve to be cheat on either. Even a cheater doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

True in theory there's no justifiable reason for dishonesty, but in those cases one could still argue that they deserved to have the bond severed even if not dishonestly.
That theory is rules of morality you came to be aware of. No one deserves to be cheated on, the rest is your unjust judgment and folly.

Leave sin to the sinners and walk away from it freely. For their sin entices you to negative judgment that might lead to bad action.

Anyways that is my perspective on things.
Albert wrote:That theory is rules of morality you came to be aware of. No one deserves to be cheated on, the rest is your unjust judgment and folly.

One can say one deserves the consequences which their own actions played a part in influencing, even if the one initiating the consequence was wrong to do so.

As even if the individual decided not to cheat, it would have resulted in the relationship being openly severed, or them simply staying in a relationship with someone who cared so little about them that they wanted to cheat the entire time, making the relationship therefore not worth it.
Albert wrote:Never. Similarly a woman does not ever deserve to be cheat on either.
QFT. However, if you cheat, then anything goes.

What I laugh at is when people cheat with someone and then get in a relationship with them after. Their fidelity is already questionable. Why?
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:What does that have to do with what I said? I'm just not someone who acts like I'm so accepting of sex and then balks at women exercising their right to have sex. This is wholly unconnected to me wanting to be cheated on, of course I don't. But a lot of men that get cheated on treat women like shit and then wonder why they get cheated on.

True, the either treat them like shit, or act like a helpless sycophant desperate who just "does nice things" for the woman's approval, both extremes are pretty poor.
I find people who cheat rather idiots.
If you don't want to be with your wife\husband, just get a divorce god damn it and save everyone the trouble and drama.

And for people whom their partners have cheated on, get a divorce or shut up about it.
If your partner is having a relationship behind your back, he\she clearly is not that interested in being with you so there are a handful of options.
Either divorce, or if you both want and have a good reason to stay together, then agree to have an open relationship. or finally if you chose to forgive hem\her, then don't ever bring it up again or complain about it, its done and you chose to do nothing.

And if you're faced with laws like in most western countries about the wealth and stuff. For the love of god do as everyone else in the entire world and have contracts about the terms of marriage before getting married. Literally every country i lived in so far between different cultures all have in the marriage contract drawn out terms for what happeneds if divorce was filed, and its not a choice to do those, its literally part of the same document that register the marriage.
If you marry for security and money, you deserve the boring relationship.

If you want more, find a person who's not a bore and has more than just finance security to offer.

Trying to placate your own bad decisions by making more bad decisions is not productive. YOU are the reason you are in a boring relationship. Nobody forced you into it (unless you're Saudi or Indian).
Igor Antunov wrote:If you marry for security and money, you deserve the boring relationship.

If you want more, find a person who's not a bore and has more than just finance security to offer.

Trying to placate your own bad decisions by making more bad decisions is not productive. YOU are the reason you are in a boring relationship. Nobody forced you into it (unless you're Saudi or Indian).

Oh, you alive Igor. Did this life changing event made you accept Joseph Stalin as your Father and Savior of the Nations?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friend[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are […]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]