Do you know this guy? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Philby

This is Janusz Korwin-Mikke.

He's a nuts elected member of the european parliament.

Why is he nuts?

He made a Nazi salute as a european parliament member.

And because he said this yesterday: "women must earn less than men because they are weaker, smaller and less intelligent".
By Orestes
Yeah, I know this guy more than I would want to.

Despite appearances he's not a fascist but a classical liberal (and one of those who swear Nazis were left-wing). Very XIXth century-style i. e. staunchly inegalitarian, monarchist, nationalistic and a believer in eugenics. Might be slightly mentally ill or not. Also supposedly a very talented bridge player.

The people who support him in Poland are mostly high school and university students. Majority of them grow out of it after they realise libertarianism is anti-human, so he never really amounted to much politically.
By fuser
Right wingers making nazi salute, hating women, color me surprised.

So Poland went from champion of women rights and equality in good old days of second half of 20th century to electing these guys, progress..... :excited:
This can't be right. Everyone in continental Europe is a progressive saint, while the mean old Britons are the cause of all racism. I'm sure Atlantis will be along shortly to clear this up. :excited:

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]