Equality in relations - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By pretty.dark
Equality in relations

How many problems I have seen from an unequal contribution to the relationship. Especially when it comes to money and divorce.

I had to find a magic pill. And I found.

Guys pay only for themselves, and women only for themselves

How would not women be forced to pay for the frost, are you a romantic?
Hints on gifts and phones and so on. Who needs what he buys for his own.

But what about the relationship? Same!
To rent a house - you take off on the floors
On food - you take off on the floors
On children you take off by the sexes.

Everything else is for himself. Wife wants a car, stores and buys for her.

That there were no problems with divorce, and who to whom that should - make a contract before the wedding.
Ie I got married having a car, a computer and a phone. And she had an apartment car and a laptop.

Any new purchases, only one person buys and adds to the list of what he bought. Do you think it's boring? buying a TV put it on the list saying that I bought a TV and my wife bought a microwave and put it on the list as my purchase? But in fact at divorce nebudet absolutely zero problems about that who that to whom should

Even if you bought a TV to watch it together, - Let only one pay for the whole TV from his salary. To be easy to bring it to the list of their goods and divorce nebylo zero problems divide it ..

I found the perfect pill and no one will be offended or think that they robbed him. Took too much or something. ABSOLUTELY FAIR SYSTEM. at least someone will find it tedious.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2024/04/18/ron-des[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]