Is propagation a basic human right? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sex is a gift, not a right. I believe this holds true for the animal kingdom also. It is all about convincing the female to give them a gift. That is why they have mating rituals.
Agent Steel wrote:We are biologically wired for sex and reproduction. We exist because our parents had sex. The history of life on earth is a struggle to survive and pass on our genes.

It seems kind of odd to me, that in a civilized world, we actually seemed to have lost this basic right. In the animal kingdom there are no laws or restrictions against a male choosing to impregnate a female, forcibly or not.

There are many men I would think whom have no right to reproduce because there is no single woman that is willing to let them have her.

Should those men be forbidden from passing on their genes and is it a violation of their basic rights as a living being that they can't do that?

All I know is that it saddens me that liberals breed...
BigSteve wrote:All I know is that it saddens me that liberals breed...

Feminists that think having kids is not cool will become extinct and then the women that like to have sex and reproduce will be the norm.

BTW, the fertility rate in the West and Japan is well below 2.0 per couple and hence these people may become extinct.
Meanwhile a Muslim man can have 4-5 kids with each of his four wives. You do the math-------the world will be Muslim. I don't mind having four women providing services, but In fear for the women of the future. Maybe the Muslim women should become feminists.
BTW, the fertility rate in the West and Japan is well below 2.0 per couple and hence these people may become extinct. You do realize that most of the better off countries in the world have fertility rates lower than 2.0, right? Canada = 1.562. USA = 1.886. UK = 1.871.Hell, even Thailand is 1.458. It's a sign of a poor country, if they have a high birth rate.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countr ... lity-rate/

Note, even when Muslims move to these countries with lower birthrates, after the first generation they have exactly the same birthrate. The fear-mongering from some people is unjustified by reality.

Also, they can only marry and abide by laws in the countries they move to, so the 4 or 5 wives crap is simply more fear-mongering and stupidity.
After reading the OP's message, I encourage him and his aides think out of the box. Sperm donation, for example, is a way to propagate without having to court somebody and bear responsibility you are not up to.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want a […]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]