If morality is relative how can Christian morals be criticised? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You need to understand that lefties live in a pathetic fantasy world, where all evil is done by White people against non whites, Infidels against Muslims, Gentiles against Jews, WIG (White Infidel Gentile) men against women, WIG heterosexuals against gays, WIG able bodied against disabled, White Protestants against Catholics etc etc.

Moral relativism is just a silly trick to justify this. Its a cover to hide their cultural Marxist hate ideology. When a Black man sings about raping women they call it art. Its why Muslims that throw gays from roof tops are anti imperialist freedom fighters, but WIG men who make the slightest complaint about the Gay agenda are to be hounded out of their college their jobs their society. When Muslims massacre innocent White people lefties are terrified. Terrified that someone might be slighly impolite to a Muslim. Even while these terror attacks are still underway lefties are not worred about the Infields dying but about possible anti Muslim reactions.

If these lying leftie hypocrites really followed the moral relativism that they pretend to, they wouldn't be able to criticise Christianity, neo Confederates or even Neo Nazis.
Christian "morals"

1. "give up everything and follow me" and then lose everything when the FRAUD who stole "everything" gets crucified for being a FRAUD

2. the Disciples BOLTING, not standing with the FRAUD, when the authorities show up to arrest him

3. all those folks "healed" by the FRAUD failed to show up at his trial...

Anyone still wondering if a star is the same size as a fig leaf??
SolarCross wrote:If morality is relative how can Christian morals be criticised?

@Thomasmariel

Only according to it's OWN standards I'd guess.

James 1:27 that "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O