Atheism is Evil - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By SSDR
@BigSteve, There's no point of you making that response. You know very well that there are a lot of people who were not raised by their male donors.

Anyone who defends capitalism, and patriarchy, should be questioned with suspicion against justice.

Julian658 wrote:Religion is a byproduct of society and hence reflected the common practice of slavery. BTW, the first people that opposed slavery
did so on religious grounds.

The birth control pill was the force that equalized the playing field. Before contraception women had 6-8 children and that made any advancement quite difficult.
Yes, women can do everything and they can bring life to the planet. This is something men cannot do. This is how we evolved. But, there was a price to pay. see above.

Humans are a dimorphic species because the male had to battle other males for the privilege of copulation. Therefore, nature selected bigger, stronger, and more aggressive males
to have sex with the female. And BTW,the female was programmed to mate with the strongest male.

Nowadays the male does not have to battle to have sex with the female so little wimpy men get to pass DNA to the next generation. Therefore the human sexual dimorphism will
become less and less with time. Men will become more docile and smaller in size.

In species without sexual dimorphism it is very hard to tell the males from the females.

Here is a male and female bird with no sexual dimorphism:

Here is sexual dimorphism:

The reason why the first major rebellions against slavery were "religious" was that they used religion as a powerful tool to shame their owners. They used religion to rebel because they had to.

I never talked about "birth control pills" nor do I ever need to.

The SEXIST and RIGHT WINGED woman was 'made' to mate with the strongest male. Conservative, reactionary, dumb ass liberal shit, and fascist women need a strong man.

And what the fuck are you talking about? Men nowadays are bigger, and more masculine.

Prior to the 1900's, men were smaller, shorter, skinnier, and less masculine. This was the times before growth hormones were added to foods. These times were before meat was consumed on a very high level. Back then, meat was expensive, and was a symbol of the capitalist elites.
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve, There's no point of you making that response. You know very well that there are a lot of people who were not raised by their male donors.

Permit me to rephrase: Women cannot donate the sperm to impregnate a woman.

Look, you're the one who said "Women can do EVERYTHING that a man can do. But a man can't do everything a woman can do, and that is to give birth."

Why is the point that men can't give birth not equally matched by the fact that women can't provide the sperm to become pregnant?

Your comment was false.

Anyone who defends capitalism, and patriarchy, should be questioned with suspicion against justice.

Whatever. Capitalism has made me a wealthy man, and has allowed me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

If that makes you think I should be "questioned with suspicion against justice", well, I don't fuckin' care...

[KS mod edit: rule 2]
By Julian658
SSDR wrote:The reason why the first major rebellions against slavery were "religious" was that they used religion as a powerful tool to shame their owners. They used religion to rebel because they had to.

I never talked about "birth control pills" nor do I ever need to.

If you are a feminist---and i suspect you are---------you should thank the discovery of the pill. Up until them most women were saddled with multiple pregnancies and could not achieve as much as men.

The SEXIST and RIGHT WINGED woman was 'made' to mate with the strongest male. Conservative, reactionary, dumb ass liberal shit, and fascist women need a strong man.

The female in most mammals prefers a male with great genetic material. This is subconscious---------that is how evolution works. I realize that nowadays women consciously avoid men with great genes, but that was not the case in the past. Even so. most women prefer men that are achievers.

And what the fuck are you talking about? Men nowadays are bigger, and more masculine.

That is all about nutrition.
By SSDR
BigSteve wrote:Permit me to rephrase: Women cannot donate the sperm to impregnate a woman.

Look, you're the one who said "Women can do EVERYTHING that a man can do. But a man can't do everything a woman can do, and that is to give birth."

Why is the point that men can't give birth not equally matched by the fact that women can't provide the sperm to become pregnant?

Your comment was false.

Whatever. Capitalism has made me a wealthy man, and has allowed me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

If that makes you think I should be "questioned with suspicion against justice", well, I don't fuckin' care...

If you don't care then why the fuck are you replying?

[KS mod edit: Rule 2]
By BigSteve
If you don't care then why the fuck are you replying you dumb ass?

Because I enjoy watching spectacular little hissy-fits like yours...
By SSDR
Julian658 wrote:If you are a feminist---and i suspect you are---------you should thank the discovery of the pill. Up until them most women were saddled with multiple pregnancies and could not achieve as much as men.

The female in most mammals prefers a male with great genetic material. This is subconscious---------that is how evolution works. I realize that nowadays women consciously avoid men with great genes, but that was not the case in the past. Even so. most women prefer men that are achievers.

That is all about nutrition.

In order to get pregnant, one has to have sex. No one has to have sex. Over sexualizing things is a symbol of capitalist culture. And you don't know that women back then wanted "extremely masculine" men, you never lived 200 years ago. So whoever is telling you that is lying to you.

And so what if you are correct about the past? Why would you use that? These are symbols of reactionary thought.

@BigSteve, No one is attacking you. You're just saying that to make yourself look better because you're egoistic. And you're egoistic because you're a liberal capitalist.

"Hissy-fits?" You sound so much of a yankee to me. This is how you yanks are.

[KS mod edit: double post]
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve, No one is attacking you.

I see.

So "Fuck you" was a term of endearment?
By SSDR
@BigSteve, You need to stick to the topic of this forum. You spouting off randomly are common traits of libertarianism, and anarchy.
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:In order to get pregnant, one has to have sex.

That's simply not true.

What a stupid thing for you to say...
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve, You need to stick to the topic of this forum. You spouting off randomly are common traits of libertarianism, and anarchy.

And you're telling me "Fuck you, yankee".

You'll forgive me if I don't give your request the attention you were hoping for...
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve, Naturally, a human has to have sex in order to get pregnant.

For your reading pleasure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation

You can admit to being wrong anytime you want. However, I'm betting you lack the requisite level of character to do that, too...
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve,

In vitro fertilisation is not natural. And you seem to be in a hostile mood. You're not going to do anything about that. :lol:

I'm in a fabulous mood!

Do you deny saying this: "In order to get pregnant, one has to have sex."?

Because it's absolutely untrue.

You said what you said, got called on it, and now you're back-pedaling because you're beginning to realize how stupid your comment was.

This is fun to watch!
Last edited by BigSteve on 11 Jun 2019 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
By SSDR
@BigSteve,

Naturally it's true because In vitro fertilisation is not natural.

The comment I posted was not "stupid." The comments you post are stupid lmfaooo.
Last edited by SSDR on 11 Jun 2019 01:53, edited 1 time in total.
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve,

Naturally it's true because In vitro fertilisation is not natural.

You're clumsily parsing words in a pathetic attempt to save face, and you're failing miserably.

Your comment said nothing about "naturally". You said what you said.

Own it.
By SSDR
@BigSteve, I don't need to save myself from you because you're not going to do anything. :lol:

No one needs to own "it" you sound retarded.
By BigSteve
SSDR wrote:@BigSteve, I don't need to save myself from you because you're not going to do anything. :lol:

No one needs to own "it" you sound retarded.

Really?

So now you're denying that you even said it.

How pathetic that is...
By SSDR
@BigSteve,

I never said that I am "denying" anything. Where did I say the term "denying?"

You can't call something "pathetic" if that something didn't happen.
By Julian658
SSDR wrote:In order to get pregnant, one has to have sex. No one has to have sex. Over sexualizing things is a symbol of capitalist culture.

Oh,please, commies have as much sex if not more than capitalists. They do not have any other form of entertainment.

And you don't know that women back then wanted "extremely masculine" men, you never lived 200 years ago. So whoever is telling you that is lying to you.

Seriously, you need to study evolution. The female in most mammals will choose the male with the best genes. It is an unplanned act at the subconscious level.
However, women, will also seek what they perceive to be the most successful man they can attract. Sure, at the end mediocrity seeks mediocrity, buy every once in a while a female hits a home run.
From an evolutionary point of view the human female has to be careful in choosing a mate.

And so what if you are correct about the past? Why would you use that? These are symbols of reactionary thought.

The patriarchy is biology. That is why the rooster is larger than the hen.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]