United States Constitution - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
JoeBruno wrote:
I do not agree. If you don't respect the US Constitution, you should not live in the USA.

Not respecting freedom is something fascists do...

And since freedom is in the Constitution, can I suggest Somalia?
JoeBruno wrote:I do not agree. If you don't respect the US Constitution, you should not live in the USA.

I don't respect the US constitution.

I live in the USA.

Because of the shitty US constitution, my vote counts more than yours - battleground district in a battleground state.

How's that feel?
JoeBruno wrote:I do not agree. If you don't respect the US Constitution, you should not live in the USA.

Then the country would be empty, because I've never come across anyone that really respects the US Constitution as opposed to hypocrites paying lip service to it. But why don't we start by kicking out anyone who voiced support for DOMA, that sickening assault on States rights. Marriage should belong to the States. If the State wants to say ban inter racial ban marriage between Japanese and Koreans but legalise it between Europeans and Donkeys it should be allowed. If a state want to ban marriage between a single man and a single women if should be allowed.
Rich wrote:
Then the country would be empty, because I've never come across anyone that really respects the US Constitution as opposed to hypocrites paying lip service to it. But why don't we start by kicking out anyone who voiced support for DOMA, that sickening assault on States rights. Marriage should belong to the States. If the State wants to say ban inter racial ban marriage between Japanese and Koreans but legalise it between Europeans and Donkeys it should be allowed. If a state want to ban marriage between a single man and a single women if should be allowed.

Thanks for telling us you don't know the first thing about the topic.

Btw, not respecting other states was one of the steps that led to our first civil war. Just sayin'...

He is a bad candidate. He is the only candidat[…]

How do the tweets address the claims by the UN Rap[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The 2nd Punic War wasn't bad for Rome because a) […]

World War II Day by Day

June 5, Wednesday British government bans strike[…]