The more things change, the more they stay the same... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
There's a saying that when the pendulum moves so far in one direction, it will eventually swing back to the opposite extreme.
Or a saying that if you go far enough ideologically to the extreme Left, you'll eventually arrive at the same place that you would if you had gone to the extreme Right; that the political spectrum actually sort of circles back upon itself.

With the latest development happening in our society, white police officers are afraid of dealing with black suspects, because if something goes wrong, if they have to use physical force, they may very likely end up being accused of racism. Maybe be fired or even be sentenced to a very long time in prison if they make even the slightest mistake.

I predict in any incident involving a black man resisting arrest, they will want a big black officer on the scene to be able to "handle" him, without being accused of racism.
This is probably already happening in many areas.

I predict police may even have some sort of code word for "black man", signaling that they need a black officer to arrive on the scene.

Interestingly, this will sort of be just like going back to the old days where black officers were told they couldn't make arrests on white suspects (not without a white officer present). Except now it will be the reverse.

Just another example of society progressing so far away from racism that now the opposite extreme has reached the same type of racist direction?
It has come about full circle.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting look at the nuclear saber rattling Put[…]

…... So based on your definition I could never op[…]

The school trespassed them. They said they can p[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 12, Sunday Aliens are interned or put under […]