This guy wants to reduce his penis to 3 inches long - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It takes all kind to make a world. But does this take the cake?

This guy had surgery to look Korean and was chided that Koreans have short penises. So he plans to get his shortened to around 3 inches long.

What do you think about this?

Transracial penis reduction - TheBlaze
https://www.theblaze.com/shows/louder-w ... Daily%20AM

Notice all the similarities here to transgenderism. Only this guy is "transracial".

Obviously this surgery on his genitalia would be completely unethical and any surgeon worth his salt should refuse to do it.
But you know these people are always able to find some doctor out there willing to do these things.

By the way, it is totally true that 3 inches is a very normal Korean penis size.
(This despite what so many naive progressives want to believe with all their heart, that there couldn't possibly be difference in penis length between different races)
I don't understand.

Who is to care about his penis size other than whoever going to fuck him or vice versa?

And usually those people like it big, unless, of course, he is so big that it hurts.
Patrickov wrote:I don't understand.

Who is to care about his penis size other than whoever going to fuck him or vice versa?

Of course you do not understand. You are Russian.

For everyone else (living in Western Europe or a White English speaking country) the point is the inconsistency of those who support transgender genitalia surgeries, as a societal phenomena, viewing it as perfectly normal, while at the same time thinking that what this man did was "stupid".
Puffer Fish wrote:You are Russian.

I am not Russian. I am a Chinese (ethnically) / Hongkonger (ideologically).

But I cannot blame you as people as wise as member late also mistook me as an European.
Rancid wrote:Funny, I'm scheduled to make my penis 3 inches longer.

Did you consult your spouse -- or at least her parts which will have to deal with your penis -- on this matter?
A fair few American men undergo treatment to grow back their foreskin. It sounds very uncomfortable, but I don’t blame them. Up to them.

My ex husband was American ( probably still is , for all I know) and I assumed at the beginning of our relationship that the reason for his lack of foreskin was that it was too tight, or something. I kept a discreet silence about it for a long while, because I know men are very sensitive about their willies. I was extremely shocked when I found out not only had he had it removed for no reason whatsoever, my in-laws expected our son to be circumcised shortly after his birth. Fuck off.

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

It is boring to have this discussion be about how[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]