The Left's Big Pitch: Embrace a Worse Life in the Name of Equality - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Geeeeeeeeeee, this is all so *cute* and everything -- I think you're lifting from *my* bit -- ! (grin)

Okay, but it's actually a *strawman*, when you really look at it -- as though 'equality' automatically means 'Everyone else is taking your stuff.' (*Riiiiight* -- ?) (grin)

Or, that, just to keep everyone mean-and-hungry, the private sector is going to sideline *vaults*-worth of built-up values into offshore accounts where they just *sit* and circulate about as much as underground nuclear waste.

*Or*, that the *government* sidelines gargantuan labor-value agglomerations into static, non-productive -- and even *destructive* -- military materiel, leaving that-much *less* for *humane* social spending.

So the 'worse life' comes from *where*, exactly -- from the buried private sector funds, or from the warehousing of arsenals produced in-house that the *government* does -- ?
pugsville wrote:Of no possible relevance or substance.

You post this clips , memes, and copy and past propaganda pieces but you consistently are unable to actually support these with you r own thoughts arguments or words.

You runaway form any actual debate.

Explain how the Nazis are woke.

Your leadertard today.... comparing the southern border to Nazi Germany :lol:

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]