Toni Morrison Answers Questions about Racism from Aussie Reporter Powerful Answers! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I really like how she breaks down all this reason for racism. Because it is a useful thing in certain conditions. She is right about that.

Why do people engage in it? Because it is taught via history lessons, and science and scholarly works. It is a useful thing under certain conditions. When it is not useful like for selling to Black people or Indian people, Asian people the racism is not useful. It is not useful when you need them to join the military and go to war for your country. It is useful when it is a land grab or you need dependent workers? That is why E Verify does not gain in the USA. It is not useful to have that immigration policy.

Naive question. This malice is there.

That final statement of genocide is about persuaded yourself otherwise.

Please come in here, and justify your views of why racism is justifiable? Please argue with her. I would like to hear a discussion on rebutting her logic.

If you can't rebutt her logic, then why hang on to your views when you know they are morally and logically bankrupt?

To make yourself feel better? Why do you need to do that?

I am talking to certain posters who defend colonialism, and eurocentric stuff, and imperialism and say everyone does it and it is all of us. She is talking about why it exists in the first place. Racism is not popular for the liberal paradigm.

You can be a very intelligent man or woman and hold racist beliefs. You are taught to be that way because that is what you know and have known.

But can you really justify it in a logical way. She uses some powerful logic. Can you refute it? If you can't? Why hang on to the racism then? It is useless. Let it go and move on.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]