Boys had sex with mentally handicapped girl. Should they be found guilty? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

I was watching this Law & Order episode about a mentally challenged teen girl who was supposedly taken advantage of by a group of boys, and I noticed all the females bitching in the comments, moaning about how unfair it was the judge overturned the jury's verdict to find the boys guilty.

If I were the judge, that would have totally been me!

Correct decision, in my view.

Some will try to argue that she couldn't really provide full informed "consent".
So a mentally handicapped teenage girl can never have sex with anyone?

If they thought it was so important to protect her, why not send her to an all girls school? You send her to a mixed gender high school, what did they expect was going to happen?
Cultural Marxists believe in original sin. All White men are conceived into sin. Having sex with this girl was evil. However if they had discriminated against her and rejected her because of her special needs this would also have been proof of their evilness.

However Cultural Marxism is a merciful belief system. If a White man renounces his masculine evilness and become a woman, then he is cleansed of all sin. According to Cultural Marxism, men who rape and brutally attack women don't really belong in prison at all if they become women, but at the very least they belong in a women's prison.
ingliz wrote:@Rich

So, you believe teenage boys should be free to gang rape 10-year-olds.

Are you considering joining @Puffer Fish on the sex offenders registry?

:lol:

He is really desperate to get some sex with someone. No matter what!

Do you think he might be registered already?

How difficult is it to talk to some woman and develop enough of a relationship for her to decide she wants to have sex with him? It is not really hard. There are some dumb women out there that might consider an asshole for a lover.

I have excellent taste in men. No dummies for me or insensitive men, or stupid men or asshole men. I avoid the Trumps, the fools, the dummies, and the rapists. Discarded right away.

No, if you go for responsible, intelligent, loves justice, well read, good conversationalist, considerate, respectful and protective and hard working and above all a lot of integrity and honest men who really love you deeply? You never go wrong.

They are not Puffer Fish's type of women though. He needs some really nonthinking woman to deal with him. :lol: :D

Are you considering joining @Puffer Fish on the sex offenders registry? :lol:

Don't accuse me of sex crimes you piece of filth!

I'm analysing a piece of Cultural Marxist propaganda. One of my long term girls friends worked with people with special needs in an institution that was on the experimental sharpe end of trying to deinstituionalise people with special needs. So I actually have a little insight into the complexities of giving people with special needs greater opportunity to make their own choices. I'm also aware that sex is perhaps the most challenging area. There is no easy, neat clean solution to this, whether that sex is with people who also have special needs themselves or people that don't. This clip is part of cynical propaganda of a type of which I'm very familiar. The fact that I have the emotional maturity and moral integrity to take the time to consider these issues says squat zero about my own sexual preferences.

This sort of stuff might fool other people, but I'm quite aware how they cynically use drama to further their hate filled ideological agenda.
I don't think you should accuse me of accusing you of sex crimes.

Note I only asked if you were considering joining @Puffer Fish on the sex offenders registry after you said it was ok to rape 10-year-olds.

:lol:
Last edited by ingliz on 22 Mar 2024 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Tainari88 wrote:He is really desperate to get some sex with someone. No matter what!

Do you think he might be registered already?

How difficult is it to talk to some woman and develop enough of a relationship for her to decide she wants to have sex with him? It is not really hard. There are some dumb women out there that might consider an asshole for a lover.

I have excellent taste in men. No dummies for me or insensitive men, or stupid men or asshole men. I avoid the Trumps, the fools, the dummies, and the rapists. Discarded right away.

No, if you go for responsible, intelligent, loves justice, well read, good conversationalist, considerate, respectful and protective and hard working and above all a lot of integrity and honest men who really love you deeply? You never go wrong.

They are not Puffer Fish's type of women though. He needs some really nonthinking woman to deal with him. :lol: :D

What a pathetic individual you are. Do you think sexual preference is some sort joke? Do you think the sexual abuse of children is a joke. Something to be used for cheap laughs, when you lack the intellectual capacity to construct a rational argument.
Rich wrote:What a pathetic individual you are. Do you think sexual preference is some sort joke? Do you think the sexual abuse of children is a joke. Something to be used for cheap laughs, when you lack the intellectual capacity to construct a rational argument.

Listen to @late @Rich I was talking about Puffer guy. All he does is post about rape.

He is nearly a one topic poster.

Belitting My intellectual capacity for your failure to grasp context?

You disappoint me.
OMG. This thread. I knew before opening it who the author was. He's that predictable.

I think mentally handicapped people should be protected against the ultra horny and the perverts who just want to have sex with anyone who has the right sexual organ. To them, consent doesn't exist. To them, awareness doesn't exist either. They just want to get their rocks off regardless of who is the target of their disgusting attentions.

The idea of having sex with a complete stranger is revolting to the average person. The fact that they don't mind doing it with total strangers is a definite sign that they're abnormal and not right in the head.

Huh??? The clip stated explicitly that she was 18 and eagerly consented. Sorry, but while that may be some kind of exploitation, it's nothing like rape: the law considers her an adult based on her chronological age, and does not recognize emotional or psychological age in her capacity to consent. If it did, there are a lot of adults who would not be able to hold jobs or enter into cell phone contracts, let alone get married or have consensual sex. When do YOU think she would be mature enough to marry, or consent to sex? At 25? 35? Never? In fact, you have to be 35 to run for president of the USA, so a certain orange individual who has the emotional maturity of a 9-year-old (on a good day) would not be eligible.

Maybe there should be a test for psychological maturity that people have to pass before they can get a driver's license, enter into contracts, vote, marry, run for office, consent to sex, etc. But so far, there isn't. Maybe it's despicable to take advantage of and exploit vulnerable people; but what do you think advertisers do to make a living, hmmmmm?
MistyTiger wrote:I think mentally handicapped people should be protected against the ultra horny and the perverts who just want to have sex with anyone who has the right sexual organ.

So, teenage boys.

HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO KNOW when YOU think someone is sufficiently mentally handicapped as to be unable to give sexual consent? And does your gate-keeping prerogative apply only to sex with horny teenage boys, or entering into contracts, voting, driving, etc.?
To them, consent doesn't exist. To them, awareness doesn't exist either.

What evidence do you have for such claims? In the clip, the young woman was clearly aware, and her consent was explicitly sought and given.
They just want to get their rocks off regardless of who is the target of their disgusting attentions.

Garbage. The young woman in the clip was self-evidently attractive and nubile. That is very much the point.
The idea of having sex with a complete stranger is revolting to the average person.

I guess that must be why the average person fantasizes about it anywhere from occasionally to obsessively...
The fact that they don't mind doing it with total strangers is a definite sign that they're abnormal and not right in the head.

No, it's just a definite sign that they are products of evolution, and like all of us, are alive at all because they have plenty of ancestors who weren't terribly particular about the quality of their prospective partners' consent.
wat0n wrote:It is clear she doesn't have the capacity to consent.

No it isn't. She seems like a bit of an airhead, but is far from being obviously incapacitated. The forensic medical opinion of her capacity to consent is just that: an opinion. Another professional might have a different opinion. Do you also think she should not be allowed to have a driver's license, a cell phone contract, a job? Should she be eligible to vote? If not, then at what age should she be eligible to do all those things?
Truth To Power wrote:No it isn't. She seems like a bit of an airhead, but is far from being obviously incapacitated. The forensic medical opinion of her capacity to consent is just that: an opinion. Another professional might have a different opinion. Do you also think she should not be allowed to have a driver's license, a cell phone contract, a job? Should she be eligible to vote? If not, then at what age should she be eligible to do all those things?

You can make a case that incapacitation does/should make you ineligible to do things like driving, voting or signing contracts. It's not that simple, and different countries have different policies.

In the US, lack of mental capacity does not necessarily bar you from voting. But in Chile, it does.
wat0n wrote:You can make a case that incapacitation does/should make you ineligible to do things like driving, voting or signing contracts. It's not that simple, and different countries have different policies.

In the US, lack of mental capacity does not necessarily bar you from voting. But in Chile, it does.

This does not make the US system look superior. :lol:

I do think the mentally challenged and the imprisoned should be able to vote once they reach the legal voting age in their nation.

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]