not judging is against human nature. ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
There is no such thing as "human nature". Dream_for_me, Violet - you
are both idealists.[/quote]

yeah well i didn't even say "human nature" (i said humans). Actually when you break it down we (Humans) are just animals. i am actually disgusted by humans inculding myself, name me something and i could find a fault in it.
dream_for_me wrote:There is no such thing as "human nature". Dream_for_me, Violet - you
are both idealists.

yeah well i didn't even say "human nature" (i said humans). Actually when you break it down we (Humans) are just animals. i am actually disgusted by humans inculding myself, name me something and i could find a fault in it.[/quote]

Saying that "all humans are corrupt", a very idealistic statement akin to
the notion of "original sin", is no different from saying that corruptness is
human nature. You cannot say that "all humans are corrupt" without
presupposing the "human nature" idea.
By 1skull2hands
yes, I agree, human nature does occasionally make us question others, especially those living in our societies. In turn, judging others based on our own morality is difficult to prevent sometimes, likewise with sin, which can also be human nature as well. Regardless, I believe it is imoral and dehumanizing to judge another? Who am I to judge you?

:?:

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]

https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1801949727069[…]

I submit this informed piece by the late John Pil[…]