What is the Revolutionary Right? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Saved posts from the old blog area.
Fasces

Few among us are strangers to the label revolutionary left. It is well known, and even if the positions within it are enigmatic, it is still known to be a term referring to Marxism, anarchism, and other similar ideologies. Less known, but just as diverse, is the term revolutionary right.

These ideologies are more frequently known as far-right, or radical right. Unfortunately, these terms are all limited. The radical right, in modern times, has come to refer to neo-conservatism, and religious conservatism. The term far-right is shared with anarcho-capitalists, Objectivists, and others, which are by no means even cousins of what we are discussing. In fact, the term “right” itself is flawed, and imperfect. It refers to the dichotomy of liberalism – and what we will be discussing is certainly not liberal. The first mistake a layman into the revolutionary right, one often made by radical leftists, is by associating it with capitalism and liberalism.

Jean-Pierre Faye hypothesized that the political spectrum more resembled a horseshoe than a line, stating that the extreme left and the extreme right are much more similar to each other than members would readily admit. This is only superficially true. Rather, assume for a moment two political spectrum exist. One refers to the liberal dichotomy: progressives and conservatives. The other must refer to the anti-liberal dichotomy: with the anarchists on the far left, and the fascists on the far right.

This is, indeed, the source of the great conflict between the two parties. Both observe many of the same problems with the world. Both acknowledge class conflict as existing, and both stand strongly against liberal values. Both are collectivist, and both are totalitarian.

I will be using this space for three basic topics:

• I will examine the historical split between syndicalism under Georges Sorel, which gave rise to the growth of fascism, and the various attempts to reunite the two ideologies, and why they failed to do so.
  • I will examine the theory behind fascism, and the various incarnations and interpretations that have existed throughout history, from Fascism, to Integralism, to Nazism.
  • I will examine the role the revolutionary right may play today, and its solutions to contemporary problems around the world.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]