St. George and the White Whore - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By maz

[youtube]S5DqTJz9zFk[/youtube]

A must-see video breaking down the disgusting anti-White racism of Mexican-American George Lopez, a pro-illegal immigration supporter.
This video making the rounds and receiving lots of attention so a few of you may have seen it before. I've only been able to make it through the first 40 min due to time constraints, but what I saw was truly jaw-dropping. Since I don't watch television sitcoms, I had no idea how in your face and over the top anti-white racism has become.
At 12:00 - Jessica Alba being dumbfounded at having 78% European ancestry, as if she was mortally wounded. Anyway, this sitcom is obviously poorly written, which would be self-evident, seeing that it's a sitcom. The issues raised by this individual are legitimate - there are indeed double standards. The show nicely illustrates just how racist certain segments of the American population are. But that might have been the purpose of the writers, to give an unflinching account of 'Latin American' families in the USA - but finding the humour in that. The writers probably openly acknowledge the racism, and showcasing it was their attempt at putting it in front of a mirror. (At least I hope it is, haha.) But the problem is that sitcoms have been instruments of influencing societal norms since the very beginning. They have a didactic influence, and as such, it is irresponsible to vent such views without offering a moral lesson. (Which I suppose wasn't shown in this youtube video, but can be seen in the show itself?)

This youtube vid mostly illustrates the view of white Americans from the vantage point of a minority position. In that sense I wouldn't label it 'white supremacist', or what have you - something these videos tend to conjure up.
Waiting for Starmer

All Tories are fuck-ups, whether they’re Blue or […]

Whistleblowers allege widespread abuses at Israel[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defens[…]

@QatzelOk All Zionists are Jews, but not all […]