Hugh Mungus - The Saga - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Two months ago a man identifying himself with the gag name 'Hugh Mungus' was accosted by a self-described 'Social Justice Warrior' after giving an interview at a Seattle city council over the building of a new police station. What followed was typically American and has brought millions of non-Americans to tears.

Tears of laughter that is. :excited: Behold the two month old video:

Which has since been followed up with Zarna getting kicked out of the same city council due to her abusive 'wacko world of SJW logic'.

But Zarna wasn't quite done yet. Apparently she's part of an activist group of which she's the vocal leader. Together they fight against the 'patriarchy', white male imperialism and consort with BLM figures in order to champion non-gender binary racial pronoun equality of certain intersectional quality.

The resulting videos (in part in response to the Hugh Mungus episode) are hilarious, where Zarna is using her cumulative acting experience - which she acquired over the years while pretending to be a victim - in order to win people over to her cause.

(Other three videos.)

This is coming to a city council near you (Europeans) if we're to go by current trends, (wherein Europeans slavishly copy the Leftist insanity that that they see on the internet.)
From what I've seen of the videos in question, I'd say this Zarni has issues and should seek professional help.

On the other hand I can't find myself being too opposed to feminist reactionary-ism on the whole anymore, since I just see it as part of a bi-partisan modesty reaction to the culture of immodesty and sexual libertinism which has infected the West.

Modesty and sexual virtues are cultural universals; feminists have just co-opted them and worked them into a secular perspective.

150k raised for Hugh Mungous who is going through cancer treatment, while this fury is harassing & defamating him.
It's nice to hear how magnanimous the internet is being towards Hugh. That feminist told a real whopper accusing him of sexual harassment but the truth is bigger than the lies!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]