Stephen K. Bannon at The Liberty Restoration Foundation (2011) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Interesting speech of Bannon in 2011, one of the 'movers and shakers' in the Tea Party. He complained that he was being demonized as a 'white racist', stated that the Tea Party was being led by feminists and suggested that tough decisions needed to be made in light of the economic crisis.

He also mentions something about 'generation zero'. The victims of the neo-racist 'identity politics' movement. In addition to 'crony capitalism' and 'welfare for the poor and the very rich'.

This last part is interesting, because Trump announced something to the extent that he would lower taxes for the rich.
It took less than 7 minutes for Stevie to finally circle around to his main point: a welfare state he deems to be 'unsustainable.' This tells you everything you need to know about the incoming Trump administration and where they will be heading. i stopped listening at that point, because everything else is contingent on that premise. Once you accept it, you accept his conclusions.

In practice, he is talking about SS and Medicare. Bannon's economic nationalism = nationalism for megacorporations. There will be no economic nationalism for workers.
The Sabbaticus wrote:He also mentions welfare of the rich and was quite virulent over the bailouts handed out to the banks. Stating that there wasn't an economic crisis in the Hamptons because of corporate welfare. The middle classes would be forced to pay the bill for both types of welfare.

The fact that he is only half an asshole doesn't really help a lot. Especially when Uncle Fred is depending on Medicare and Social Security. But he won't be moving in with you, Sabb. That makes being a rightist bomb tosser a whole lot easier.
Steve Bannon grew up in poverty and he's waging class warfare against the filthy rich even after he became one of them. Trump would never agree with Bannon in this regard. It's hard to shake off your social distinctions even in America that is thought to be a classless society. "Generation Zero" is about the Millennial generation that is equivalent to Japan's lost generations who were jobless upon graduating from college, crippled with student debts. Bannon is rather sympathetic towards the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) protesters and he may not be a bad person at all.

I can't seem to upload an image. Anyway I scored […]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]