Whoopi Goldberg: "This is why Black People don't want to talk to White People" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Whoopi Goldberg explains quite eloquently what the 'race card' is -- namely a general 'feeling' of unease, suspicion and distrust of white people being crypto-racists. It doesn't matter if you're supplying arguments or fact, the all-powerful 'feeling' trumps all rationality.

As irony would have it, she basically declared herself irrational and incapable of meaningful discussion on the subject of race by stating the above -- "because they know" and "that's what it feels like." :lol:

On some level it's understandable, but at the end of the day, it hijacks the discussion and prevents meaningful dialogue on sensitive issues. This overwhelming sentiment has now culminated in the neo-racist 'identity politics' movement that is rampaging across American campuses.
I doubt if blacks are any more uncomfortable talking to whites than whites are talking to blacks. We live in a race-obsessed culture, and it affects the way we see people. Sabb and Blackjack think this doesn't apply to them because they are white, and white is the default condition. But there is no default race, and any critique of black attitudes applies to whites as well.

I only remember Whoopi Goldberg as a comedian from old movies and she's not a political commentator. I think the majority of whites are nice and moderate folks. Whoopi Goldberg meant that it's a few bad apples who make all of them repugnant to black people by their racist tirades or jokes.
ThirdTerm wrote:I only remember Whoopi Goldberg as a comedian from old movies and she's not a political commentator. I think the majority of whites are nice and moderate folks. Whoopi Goldberg meant that it's a few bad apples who make all of them repugnant to black people by their racist tirades or jokes.

Turns out Noah Trevor had invited that girl on his show and they both faced off over various issues. Neither of them was the real winner. Mostly a lot of virtue signalling on the part of Trevor and a lot of superficial points by the conservative girl.
Whoopi Goldberg acts like a racists to white people that disagree with her ultra liberal views. Perhaps that is just extreme partisanship, but it can manifest it self as very hateful at times. The Black Lives Matter group is a good example of recent hateful racism in action. They act like children throwing temper tantrums at times and many ignorant whites follow along so they are not accused of racism against Blacks which has become a great sim among liberals.

As a white conservative man, the black host that interviewed the white woman seemed very disrespectful to her conservative views and appeared to be trying to make her look racist, which is a ploy often used by liberals in an attempt to silence or discredit conservative views now days.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]

...Gaza could become a tourist attraction if the […]

The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]