Russian Special Forces in Syria - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hi there! I'm #@mir#.
Thanks to a careless top officer of Syrian Army I've got tapes that show Russian Special Forces engaging on the ground in Syria.
I found it on his laptop. It took me a few minutes to hack his password and unlock the video.

This is not news honestly. They have always been there since the start of the Russian operation. Their fields have always been consultation, training and search/rescue in case of downed planes and helicopters.(Official) Sometimes eliminating FSA/ISIS leaders and assisting SAA ground troops also happens from time to time and has been pictured before.
Hi there! I'm #@mir#.
Thanks to a careless top officer of Syrian Army I've got tapes that show Russian Special Forces engaging on the ground in Syria.
I found it on his laptop. It took me a few minutes to hack his password and unlock the video.

Come on. Why even bother responding to this nonsense. "I got top secret information due to my brilliant hacking abilities and decided Pofo was the best place to share it." :knife:
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Its probably Russian soldiers wearing Hezbollah uniforms in order not to attract unnecessary attention from the media

Why Russian special forces wearing Hezbollah uniforms, when their presence in Syria repeatedly confirmed officially?
Balancer wrote:Why Russian special forces wearing Hezbollah uniforms, when their presence in Syria repeatedly confirmed officially?

because snipers tend to target Russian soldiers before anyone else

Russian soldiers in Syria are not wearing their official uniform when they are in combat
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Russian soldiers in Syria are not wearing their official uniform when they are in combat

The Russian army is not involved in direct combat. Special forces are working behind the front line. And then they have a perfectly ordinary uniforms. While snipers can shoot at them, and in such a situation (such sacrifices have been).

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Russia does involved in direct combat although in a very small scale

I will not deny, everything is possible, but what is the meaning of this participation? Well, except for rare cases, directing of airstrikes?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Russia does involved in direct combat although in a very small scale

Actually, I got carried away, of course. I'm aware that Russian special forces used sometimes in clashes with ISIS. But this is rare. And, finally, I looked the video (it was not possible to do so on the go). There's, like, the Russian form. Only Hezbollah emblem :)
Balancer wrote:I will not deny, everything is possible, but what is the meaning of this participation? Well, except for rare cases, directing of airstrikes?

guiding the useless Syrian army. sometimes its not enough to just give orders and you need to put some boots on the ground

@Godstud What is a preteen doing in a high sch[…]

He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]

Seems like the Left in Western European countri[…]