Trump calling CNN "Very Fake News" - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SolarCross wrote:Another leftist incapable of understanding human nature. The bills have to be paid so yes everyone wants to make some money, even you, but there are always many other motivations whirling around in people's heads. Plenty of people will take a relative financial loss in trade for some other perceived benefit.

Businesses are not individual people. Of course people have other motivations but businesses are machines that exist for making money. You might as well claim that a microwave has some sort of "motivation" as well as being a machine for making food. :lol:

This might be a shock to you Solar Cross but left wingers are people and we understand human nature perfectly well, I know you lot don't believe that we are human but sadly for you when you came to kill all the "subhuman" left we smashed the shit out of you. :)

Why settle for $1 billion when you can have half of $1.7 billion???

*Is Donald Trump*

*Goes bankrupt*

Really enjoying all the butthurt Trump supporters making whiny, poorly thought out arguments as to why CNN should be nice to daddy.
Decky wrote:Businesses are not individual people. Of course people have other motivations but businesses are machines that exist for making money. You might as well claim that a microwave has some sort of "motivation" as well as being a machine for making food. :lol:

This might be a shock to you Solar Cross but left wingers are people and we understand human nature perfectly well, I know you lot don't believe that we are human but sadly for you when you came to kill all the "subhuman" left we smashed the shit out of you. :)

Businesses are made up entirely by individual people from shareholders, to management to line workers, all people, people that want to make some money but also people that care about other stuff, sometimes very kooky stuff indeed.

You are hun-baiting the wrong person btw, I am a brit and as far as I can see I am on the winning side of the cold war unlike a red patriot such as yourself. :D
I know you are British but you are a right winger. As for Britain winning the cold war. :lol: Britain didn't even win the second world war never mind the cold war. No empire and existing only as a US puppet and later a European puppet? The UK as an independent power is something that exists only in history books. Britain came out of the war as much as a US puppet as Poland came out a Soviet puppet/ valuable friend and fellow workers state.
Decky wrote:I know you are British but you are a right winger. As for Britain winning the cold war. :lol: Britain didn't even win the second world war never mind the cold war. No empire and existing only as a US puppet and later a European puppet? The UK as an independent power is something that exists only in history books. Britain came out of the war as much as a US puppet as Poland came out a Soviet puppet/ valuable friend and fellow workers state.

Decky doing his own bit of fake news. I didn't say Britain won the cold war I said Britain was on the winning side. We did our bit in that one. The game there was to have a nuke deterrent and then outlast the other economically, which we did despite the efforts of red traitors trying to crash the economy soviet style and trick us into giving up the nukes.
You can't be a traitor to something you were never loyal to. Why should a British worker give a shit about loyalty to a German fascist queen? Those loyal to the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha are the traitors.
Decky wrote:You can't be a traitor to something you were never loyal to. Why should a British worker give a shit about loyalty to a German fascist queen? Those loyal to the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha are the traitors

There is no serious reason to betray them, they are not exactly massive oppressors, and our interests are interwoven. We can't hurt them without hurting our own interests and vice versa. They are a benefit to the nation even as every loyal British worker is a benefit. Unless one is mad with envy or an unhinged malcontent that is.. then I suppose one will be compelled to sell oneself to kooky ideological people of a rival empire, if not commies then muslims.
:lol:

My interests are not interwoven with those of some reptilian Corgi fucker. Unless you are some sort of shape shifting lizard millionaire neither are yours.
Decky wrote:I know you are British but you are a right winger. As for Britain winning the cold war. :lol: Britain didn't even win the second world war never mind the cold war. No empire and existing only as a US puppet and later a European puppet? The UK as an independent power is something that exists only in history books. Britain came out of the war as much as a US puppet as Poland came out a Soviet puppet/ valuable friend and fellow workers state.

No, back "in the history books" Britain was first a puppet of the Roman Empire(and a troublesome one at that), then a puppet of local warlords and raided by the Vikings, then a puppet of the Normans/Gauls(/French), then had a more symbiotic relationship with France(before the famous bust up led by Joan), then was threatened to become a puppet of Spain....

All the while the Roman Catholic Church dominated the religion of Britain and had huge political power.... So you were a Puppet of the Church too and went on the Crusades because "The Pope told us to do so when he was in France".....
Decky wrote:You are speaking like a Protestant. :eh: Doing the Pope's bidding does not make you a puppet it makes you a Christian.

Just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I agree with the Crusades 100%. Doesn't mean I don't understand why Henry VIII and Elizabeth I broke off from Rome.

The Pope is infallible in his teachings on faith and morals. In political stuff, Popes have certainly made some grave mistakes.
:roll:

Saving souls from Protestant heresy is the Pope's business and military and political action is the best way to achieve that. Protestants only understand force. If they were capable of listening to reason or behaving morally they would not have turned their backs on Rome and on Christ in the first place.
I like you, Decky, but I wish you'd cure yourself of this dreadful Papist lunacy. The Bishop of Rome is the High Priest of Satan Himself, and it is beneath the dignity of a Freeborn Englishman to submit to his ghastly authority.
Lol, the same poll said that more Americans trust the current President to tell them the truth than they do the media!

45%(Trump) to 43%(Media).... Lol... Then they compared it to results under Bush that said only 25% believed Bush told more truth than the Media to put things in perspective.

And that 68% of Americans believe that Trump is being treated to more scrutiny and hostility than Obama was...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02 ... media.html
Wow 45/43 those are certainly great numbers for Trump in a poll conducted by the most unabashedly pro-Trump pro-Republican channel on television.

Also I get the feeling a lot of those opinion polls on "the media" as a whole are pretty dumb. Similar to how Congress as a whole usually has poor ratings but, when asked, most people will rate their state's congressmen highly.
Heisenberg wrote:I like you, Decky, but I wish you'd cure yourself of this dreadful Papist lunacy. The Bishop of Rome is the High Priest of Satan Himself, and it is beneath the dignity of a Freeborn Englishman to submit to his ghastly authority.

You would say that Methodist!
Decky is right to paint this ideology as it is.

That is to say, the right is painting an emotional cry for people to be nice to daddy because it hurts someone's precious snowflake feelings that someone could be not nice to mommy government now that daddy is home.

Ye are seeing things under this kind of emotional garbage because these pathetic emotional ties to your conception of individual feelings are being fed. This is true in every liberal regime.

But there is a problem: Reality exists, despite your crybaby feelings.

The press wants to make money and have power. Trump wants money and power.

They work your princess feelings for more money and power.

Ye all know this is how it works. It's a false conception that your feelings equate reality more than what ye know is true.

In short, despite what you snowflakes feel reality should be like, reality exists without asking your emotional permission.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I assume that since Saudi Arabia is a US ally, they can do whatever they want and the US owned media will look the other way.

Fair answer. If you recognize it, then you shall recognize also, as all slogans about democracy, and various accusations of Russia in crimes is the investigation of the same line item. And most often these accusations have no relation to reality.
@The Immortal Goon said
The press wants to make money and have power. Trump wants money and power.

Now you are getting at the reality. Once you have a certain amount of money then, "It is no longer about the money." It is about power. Why do you think the very wealthy buy sports teams? What could make you feel more powerful than owning a bunch of Alpha males? The media is no different. They are now owned by those too wealthy to be only concerned with increased wealth. The media is used as a tool to extend their power. It does not have to be a conspiracy, just a coincidence most of them have their power based around an anti-Trump agenda.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...The French were the first "genociders&quo[…]

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]