Trump calling CNN "Very Fake News" - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By all means One Degree, please continue repeating that this is the worstest meaniest media EVER and that Trump (and you, by extension) are giant victims. I'm really enjoying this feelings based argument you're making with absolutely no supporting evidence other than vague repetitions that "it has never been this bad," despite the fact that Trump was literally saying the previous president was legally disqualified from actually being president.

Is there any reason the media should not point out things like:

-Trump lying about 3 million fake voters
-Trump's National Security Adviser stepping down
-Literally everything he does, because he's the fucking president and he chose to spend more time arguing about crowd size than he spent ensuring his EO on travel was workable and not shitty.

You worship a moron, sorry bro. Maybe go google up something competent Trump once did, like following standard campaign operating procedure by buying websites with his name in it. Maybe that will make you feel better about daddy and his precious feelings.
SpecialOlympian wrote:By all means One Degree, please continue repeating that this is the worstest meaniest media EVER and that Trump (and you, by extension) are giant victims. I'm really enjoying this feelings based argument you're making with absolutely no supporting evidence other than vague repetitions that "it has never been this bad," despite the fact that Trump was literally saying the previous president was legally disqualified from actually being president.

Is there any reason the media should not point out things like:

-Trump lying about 3 million fake voters
-Trump's National Security Adviser stepping down
-Literally everything he does, because he's the fucking president and he chose to spend more time arguing about crowd size than he spent ensuring his EO on travel was workable and not shitty.

You worship a moron, sorry bro. Maybe go google up something competent Trump once did, like following standard campaign operating procedure by buying websites with his name in it. Maybe that will make you feel better about daddy and his precious feelings.

You keep believing the world is black and white and I am sure reality will not smack you in the face. :lol:
All you have to do is look at the headlines of the different news media and see all the sensationalist wording. This has become increasingly common place. It is not my feelings. You can easily see it for yourself if you dare open your eyes. But you keep on with your 'group think' and attempt to dehumanize everyone who disagrees with you. Be sure to keep reminding yourself how much smarter you are than everyone who voted for Trump. I love to see liberals coddling themselves with all their make believe bullshit. Liberals love everyone except those who disagree with them. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:So more "My heart weeps for daddy" nonsense, and apparently you need a fainting couch just to read the newspaper headlines. Nice.

Sorry, but I don't have a couch. I have a very nice recliner though. Tell me more about how smart liberals are.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That or some of the Republicans are crazy or stup[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]