Trey Gowdy Calls It Like It Is And The Liberals Don't Like It - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

To be fair, Gowdy didn't really believe in the Benghazi witch hunt. He was merely doing his job. Of course, tea party republicans crowed to high heaven about what a champion Gowdy was for chairing the anti-Hillary clinton committee.

Remember: Trump supporters are crypto-authoritarian thugs wrapped in a veneer of libertarian minarchism. They absolutely love implications of political violence, and you will constantly see them reproducing media clips (always taken selectively and out of context) that say things like "so and so [virtue signaling lionized champion] SLAMS X" or "whoever DESTROYS Y".

Pretty clearly shows their true colours. They don't even care about the validity of the issue itself, preferring instead simply the bloodlust inspiring notion of oppositionalism within their political establishment. Nothing pleases these fools more than pretending that their political leaders are in some kind of gladiatorial death combat.

It's pretty disgusting medieval stuff, but here we are.

I mean, just look at Hindsite's video above. CHAMPION GOWDY (carefully approved male authority figure) DEALS MASSIVE BLOW [violence] to SUSAN RICE [disgusting WEAK democratic women of colour- clearly the enemy here].

It's amazing the crypto-authoritarians can't see the implications of this.
MB. wrote:To be fair, Gowdy didn't really believe in the Benghazi witch hunt. He was merely doing his job. Of course, tea party republicans crowed to high heaven about what a champion Gowdy was for chairing the anti-Hillary clinton committee.

Remember: Trump supporters are crypto-authoritarian thugs wrapped in a veneer of libertarian minarchism. They absolutely love implications of political violence, and you will constantly see them reproducing media clips (always taken selectively and out of context) that say things like "so and so [virtue signaling lionized champion] SLAMS X" or "whoever DESTROYS Y".

Pretty clearly shows their true colours. They don't even care about the validity of the issue itself, preferring instead simply the bloodlust inspiring notion of oppositionalism within their political establishment. Nothing pleases these fools more than pretending that their political leaders are in some kind of gladiatorial death combat.

It's pretty disgusting medieval stuff, but here we are.

I mean, just look at Hindsite's video above. CHAMPION GOWDY (carefully approved male authority figure) DEALS MASSIVE BLOW [violence] to SUSAN RICE [disgusting WEAK democratic women of colour- clearly the enemy here].

It's amazing the crypto-authoritarians can't see the implications of this.

I like this post.

MB CRUSHES Shitty Media
Trey Gowdy's response to Chuck Schumer's demand that Chairman Intel Committee Chairman Devin Nunes either resign or recuse himself.

"I just love it when Senator Schumer gives Republicans advice on what we ought to do. Devin is doing exactly what the chairman ought to do. When you have a source that has information, you handle that information safely, securely. Which is exactly what he did. I wish Senator Schumer and some of the other Democrats would be more interested in the authenticity and the reliability of the underlying data and not the means by which it was acquired.

Whether it's the White House or the Waffle House, what difference does it make if the information is reliable and authentic?

It just so happens Devin had to do it this way. So, We're not going to take advice from Senator Schumer on who our chairpeople ought to be."

https://www.hermancain.com/schumer-dema ... trey-gowdy
Last edited by Hindsite on 01 Apr 2017 06:30, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:
I wish Senator Schumer and some of the other Democrats would be more interested in the authenticity and the reliability of the underlying data and not the means by which it was acquired.

Democrats and Republicans both care about how data was acquired. Like if data on your business dealings was acquired by someone breaking into your office and that data was used in court, how would you feel? You would be crying like a baby about how it should be ignored, right?

Hindsite wrote:Whether it's the White House or the Waffle House, what difference does it make if the information is reliable and authentic?

Wow ok then. So if you and your friends were still in the miltary and you were fighting for a made up reason and a good buddy died because of a lie, you would be okay with that? Whoa. That is just mind-blowing. Personally if I were to fight for a cause, I would need to know that the information my cause was based on was true and reliable. I refuse to defend lies. No one should be hurt or killed because of a lie.

Nunes is corrupt and underhanded. I do not think that he is trustworthy. Why trust someone who you are not sure is being completely honest with you? If your wife kept lying to you about her activities, would you be able to trust her? Hmmm.
MistyTiger wrote:Democrats and Republicans both care about how data was acquired. Like if data on your business dealings was acquired by someone breaking into your office and that data was used in court, how would you feel?

I would be happy, because it would support my innocence.
MistyTiger wrote:Wow ok then. So if you and your friends were still in the miltary and you were fighting for a made up reason and a good buddy died because of a lie, you would be okay with that? Whoa. That is just mind-blowing. Personally if I were to fight for a cause, I would need to know that the information my cause was based on was true and reliable. I refuse to defend lies. No one should be hurt or killed because of a lie.

As a young soldier entering the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War, I felt obligated to believe my government was doing what was best. I already knew that there were American dying, but God protected me and my buddies, regardless.
Was Jesus crucified on a cross for a lie or the truth? Did Jesus deserve to die, regardless?
MistyTiger wrote:Nunes is corrupt and underhanded. I do not think that he is trustworthy. Why trust someone who you are not sure is being completely honest with you? If your wife kept lying to you about her activities, would you be able to trust her? Hmmm.

I agree with Trey Gowdy, Nunes is doing what he should be doing. I believe Nunes is being as honest and trustworthy as he can without revealing confidential information before it is right to do so. I would rather not bring my wonderful wife into this discussion.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]