Hammer to drop on Mueller, Comey And Clintons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14867030
pugsville wrote:Could you actually add some thoughts of your own.

Just posting someone else's propaganda reduces this forum to propaganda medium. Personally find it disrepesrtive , disruptive and degrading to the standard of debate.

Well, it hasn't happened yet, but there are rumors that there will be some big operators from the Obama administration indicted, because of the Uranium One scandal, including Hillary Clinton.
#14867051
Hindsite wrote:Well, it hasn't happened yet, but there are rumors that there will be some big operators from the Obama administration indicted, because of the Uranium One scandal, including Hillary Clinton.


It's fluff. there is no scandal.

explain how it is a scandal how anyone could be possibly indicted.
#14867077
pugsville wrote:It's fluff. there is no scandal.

explain how it is a scandal how anyone could be possibly indicted.

The Obama administration turned over 20% of our Uranium that can be used in Nuclear weapons to Russia for personal gain. That sounds like a scandal to me and others.
#14867101
Hindsite wrote:The Obama administration turned over 20% of our Uranium that can be used in Nuclear weapons to Russia for personal gain. That sounds like a scandal to me and others.


A Russian owned company bought a company, export would be subject to the usual controls. There is no real export of weapons grade material to the Russians.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/
#14867188
pugsville wrote:A Russian owned company bought a company, export would be subject to the usual controls. There is no real export of weapons grade material to the Russians.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

Well, some uranium is being shipped somewhere out of this country. We don't want it going to some Islamic terrorist group or to Iran or North Korea. Anyway, we are going to have to buy uranium, because we don't have enough for the future.

http://www.virginiauranium.com/uranium- ... m-sources/
#14867316
Hindsite wrote:Well, some uranium is being shipped somewhere out of this country. We don't want it going to some Islamic terrorist group or to Iran or North Korea. Anyway, we are going to have to buy uranium, because we don't have enough for the future.


could you vague up your conspiracy theory allegations some more?

somethings going somewheres and I just know those Clintons are behind it.

Really thats what you got?
#14867343
pugsville wrote:could you vague up your conspiracy theory allegations some more?

somethings going somewheres and I just know those Clintons are behind it.

Really thats what you got?

Yeah. But their are rumors of more. You have to follow the money to the Clinton's. There may have been money flowing from this deal to other officials too. We will have to wait and see what more is uncovered.
#14867366
Hindsite wrote:Yeah. But their are rumors of more. You have to follow the money to the Clinton's. There may have been money flowing from this deal to other officials too. We will have to wait and see what more is uncovered.


Rumours. May have. There is to be nothing of anything substance as far as this particular deal.
Waiting more is uncovered, how about waiting till ANYTHING AT ALL is uncovered?
#14867417
pugsville wrote:Rumours. May have. There is to be nothing of anything substance as far as this particular deal.
Waiting more is uncovered, how about waiting till ANYTHING AT ALL is uncovered?

The Democrats do not wait to announce rumors on Trump.
#14868940
pugsville wrote:So you personally have no standards you'll sink to whatever the prevailingly standard is?

If start a thread can you at least do some work and present something more than rumours. Really wasted thread.

We will have to wait for the DOJ Inspector general report for more.

DOJ watchdog report on FBI handling of Clinton probe expected by spring
http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nton-probe

A lawyer on the special counsel team investigating Russian interference in the 2016 US election lavished praise on Sally Yates after her decision in January to defy President Donald Trump and not enforce his travel ban executive order, according to government emails published Tuesday by the conservative activist group Judicial Watch.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/ ... index.html

Judicial Watch has filed Freedom of Information Act requests and lawsuits seeking to get access to internal deliberations involving the FBI’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, as well as the airport tarmac meeting of then-Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and former president Bill Clinton in 2016 when Hillary Clinton was under investigation.
In those matters, Judicial Watch has said the documents it has received show political bias inside the Justice Department and FBI in favor of Clinton and Democrats, and against Trump and Republicans.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 8f72bbf3dd
#14869013
VICTORIA TOENSING, ATTORNEY REPRESENTING FBI INFORMANT: "Let me go to number one first, that is the whole essence of what John and Sara and I are talking about is that in 2009, 2010, our FBI and presumably our Justice Department, and the White House, as my client was told, all knew about this corruption in the Russian nuclear energy area. There's no separate companies. They are all related. The Russian nuclear energy is controlled from the top, from Putin. They are all one. They all talk to each other. So the evidence about this corruption was known to our government in 2009, 2010, and why is it that CFIUS either wasn't told, or CFIUS people knowing about it -- CFIUS board said that the bad Russians could buy uranium one, which contains access to 20 percent of the U.S. Uranium, why was that decision made? Was CFIUS told? Did Bob Mueller go to Eric Holder and tell him? Eric Holder sat on it."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/21/hannity_fbi_informant_gathered_years_of_evidence_on_uraniuim_one_deal.html

They have the seat for four years, actually. The[…]

Lol, a Pile-adian :D

An interesting opinion piece by Israeli author and[…]

Right Wing Marxism?

Rural people, of which I am proud to be, are reli[…]