Both Miranda Brown and Bayefsky give the best speeches, both focusing on the institutional corruption of the UN.
Shamefully, none of them mention the role the UN played during the Cold War. Just pathetic historical awareness.
1. Supporting student
2. Opposing student
3. Palestinian Ambassador Riyad Mansour
4.Mogens Lykketoft former president of the general assembly.
5. Miranda Brown, a whistleblower at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
6. Edward Mortimer the former Director of Communications in the Executive Office of the United Nations Secretary-General.
7. Anne Bayefsky is a human rights scholar and activist.
8. Natalie Samarasinghe is Executive Director of the United Nations Association.
Forum-autist, coming through!