Oxford Union: The U.N. is a Failing Institute - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This one was pretty amusing, with lots of witty commentary and UN stereotypes, such as the Palestinian ambassador (Arab caricature) and the Master of Yawn himself Danish Lykkesoft. At some point I found myself listening to music in another tab until I realized that this guy was still talking. :lol:

Both Miranda Brown and Bayefsky give the best speeches, both focusing on the institutional corruption of the UN.

Shamefully, none of them mention the role the UN played during the Cold War. Just pathetic historical awareness.

1. Supporting student

2. Opposing student

3. Palestinian Ambassador Riyad Mansour

4.Mogens Lykketoft former president of the general assembly.

5. Miranda Brown, a whistleblower at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).

6. Edward Mortimer the former Director of Communications in the Executive Office of the United Nations Secretary-General.

7. Anne Bayefsky is a human rights scholar and activist.

8. Natalie Samarasinghe is Executive Director of the United Nations Association.

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]