Trump putting Christ back in Christmas - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Christians have to put the Christ back in Christian before they start on about Christmas. Trump is BAD for Christmas, AND Christians. He's a shit person and hardly a Christian. You know he only attends church about 3 times a year, right? That's hardly a devotee to the faith.

Christmas hasn't changed one iota. People have been saying Happy Holidays for a very long time, and many people celebrate it, who are not Christian.

There is no war on Christmas. That's rubbish made by people who are just too stupid to know that everyone likes Christmas. You don't need to be Christian to appreciate that giving gifts and being nice to people is good for everyone, regardless of faith, or lack thereof.

Christmas in Bangkok

Christmas in Shanghai, China

Christmas in Dubai

Christmas in Malaysia

Christmas in India
Now that us libtards have lost the war on Christmas, we'll have to redouble our efforts for the upcoming War on Easter. :excited:

I propose demanding that the Easter Bunny is depicted as a black or brown rabbit lest us SJWs declare him a pernicious "White Saviour".
Godstud wrote:Christmas in India

Wow, that's beautiful! :eek:

Heisenberg wrote:Now that us libtards have lost the war on Christmas, we'll have to redouble our efforts for the upcoming War on Easter. :excited:

We shouldn't give up the war on Christmas though, we just should avoid a two-front war on Christmas and Easter.
Godstud wrote:Christians have to put the Christ back in Christian before they start on about Christmas. Trump is BAD for Christmas, AND Christians. He's a shit person and hardly a Christian. You know he only attends church about 3 times a year, right? That's hardly a devotee to the faith.

My wife and I only attend Church 1 or 2 times a year now at our age. Attending church is not the only measure of a devotee to the faith.

Godstud wrote:Christmas hasn't changed one iota. People have been saying Happy Holidays for a very long time, and many people celebrate it, who are not Christian.

People had been instructed to say "Happy Holidays" in place of "Merry Christmas" but the Trump of God is putting a stop to that in the USA.

Godstud wrote:There is no war on Christmas.

President Trump ended that, but there is still a war against Christians.

Dare we admit there’s a war against Christians?

It's time to resist our denial, despair and distraction

What do bombs, bigots and bureaucrats have in common? They are being used to harm, terrorize and kill Christians.

https://aleteia.org/2017/01/18/dare-we- ... hristians/

PHOTOS: The 2017 White House Christmas Decorations

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/11/2 ... ions-2017/
The Immortal Goon wrote:Donald Trump Wished Everyone 'Happy Holidays' When Obama Was Saying 'Merry Christmas'

There is nothing wrong with wishing everyone a happy holiday season as long it is not specifically used to prevent saying "Merry Christmas". Many employees had been instructed not to say "Merry Christmas" because they thought that might offend their customers that were not Christians.
No one is being prevented from saying Merry Christmas, though. That's just bullshit that some idiots are trying to trick you into thinking, because you can't think on your own, and they want you to hate other religions, and people who don't practice Christianity.

There never was a war of Christmas. That's simply a lie that you sadly bought into.
Godstud wrote:No one is being prevented from saying Merry Christmas, though. That's just bullshit that some idiots are trying to trick you into thinking, because you can't think on your own, and they want you to hate other religions, and people who don't practice Christianity.

There never was a war of Christmas. That's simply a lie that you sadly bought into.

You don't know because you live in Indonesia. I live here where it happened.
:lol: I highly doubt that in Georgia, you have anyone waging a war against Christmas!

Here's your "War against Christmas". It's a joke. The whole bullshit about people waging a war against it, is also a joke.

Note: I live in Thailand, and not Indonesia. Don't pull that logical fallacy of me not knowing what's going on in USA/Canada. FFS, I watch local Canadian and American news. I even watch Faux News and Friends, when I need a laugh.
Godstud wrote:Note: I live in Thailand, and not Indonesia. Don't pull that logical fallacy of me not knowing what's going on in USA/Canada. FFS, I watch local Canadian and American news. I even watch Faux News and Friends, when I need a laugh.

Sorry, I got you and Obama mixed up. But I was close. Your problem is that you are liberal and believe all that Fake News from CNN, NBC, and the MSM.
I don't need to watch the news from those media outlets when I know the reality. There is no war on Christmas. That's a crybaby, snowflake, touchy-feely rubbish from white American Christians who want to be singled out as special. It's a cry for help from the people who feel marginalized because other people might not be celebrating the same holiday as they are. :*(

You calling all news fake, is utterly STUPID. It simply shows the level of your intellect, and it's not flattering. Really, man. Some(not all) MSM spins news to make it more dramatic, and more exciting than it actually is, but the real fake stuff is extremely rare.

Fake news is identified and condemned. You know this to be true.
Godstud wrote:I don't need to watch the news from those media outlets when I know the reality.

From your crystal ball.

Godstud wrote:Fake news is identified and condemned. You know this to be true.

Yes, President Trump identifies and condemns Fake News regularly. Praise the Lord.
Last edited by Hindsite on 29 Dec 2017 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Christmas is mainly a heathen holiday what with all the shopping, tree decorating, repetitive caroling, and stuffing one's face with dessert food (hopefully no one here eats figgy pudding, heard that stuff is yucky). The only things that are Christian-like are the nativity scenes and some of the songs, which weren't created by the authors of the Bible.

Where in the Bible does it mention the word "Christmas"? :eh:
Hindsite wrote:From your crystal ball.
:roll: MSM is not the only source of news, old man. Are you trolling, or just really that thick?

Hindsite wrote:Yes, President Trump identifies and condemns Fake News regularly.
No, that's false and fuck your god. This is a political forum, and not a religious forum.

Trump lies incessantly.

Jesus has little place in modern Christmas. Modern Christmas is a commercialized monster. Christmas is about your own faith, and not about everyone else. If you can't figure that out, then you have bigger fucking problems. :knife:
MistyTiger wrote:Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Christmas is mainly a heathen holiday what with all the shopping, tree decorating, repetitive caroling, and stuffing one's face with dessert food (hopefully no one here eats figgy pudding, heard that stuff is yucky). The only things that are Christian-like are the nativity scenes and some of the songs, which weren't created by the authors of the Bible.

Where in the Bible does it mention the word "Christmas"? :eh:

Yeah, I knew that stuff. However, it was the Roman Catholic Church leaders way of welcoming the pagans into the church by combining the Passover (mass) with the pagan birth of the sun worship. Jesus was actually born on the Passover. But we have Easter to celebrate Christ's resurrection after the Passover. Today, Christ is the reason for the season, regardless of His birthday.
Hindsite wrote:Yeah, I knew that stuff. However, it was the Roman Catholic Church leaders way of welcoming the pagans into the church by combining the Passover (mass) with the pagan birth of the sun worship. Jesus was actually born on the Passover. But we have Easter to celebrate Christ's resurrection after the Passover.

Thing is, we're talking about Christmas, not Easter. So you are proving my point that Christmas really isn't about Christ. ;)
MistyTiger wrote:Thing is, we're talking about Christmas, not Easter. So you are proving my point that Christmas really isn't about Christ. ;)

It is for the majority of Christians who have become accustomed to celebrating the date as the birth of the Son of God as the pagans celebrated the birth of the sun. It is not easy to change custom, even when true knowledge becomes known. So why not let it be?
The majority of Christians actually believe Jesus was literally born on December 25th....

http://taylormarshall.com/2012/12/yes-c ... ember.html

Although that is a Catholic defence of the date, there are also many protestant sites which Defend it...

Here's a protestant site which uniquely defends December 25 with Astrology(i.e. dating the Star Of Bethlehem miracle):

http://www.bethlehemstar.com/starry-dan ... p-a-star//

You should go back to the start with the that one, obviously I've picked the step relavent to what we are discussing.

It has already been explained that this type of c[…]

For me Republicanism is masculine and monarchism i[…]

Please provide it again. You have no problem aski[…]

Sure, keep thinking that. Election year is caus[…]