Trump supporting CNN commentator gets suspended after prompting on-air meltdown ex-FBI/CIA Phil Mudd - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

That time when the MSM narrative is reduced to a smouldering heap by a single man and they immediately lash out with #MeToo allegations in a Washington Post article about past indiscretions of a playful nature at a university, forcing his suspension from CNN days after.

Watch the interview, the meltdown starts at 4:00. :lol:

CNN contributor Paris Dennard suspended.

The establishment media outfit The Young Turks were immediately tasked with damage control for their progressive audience. Cenk spent 8 minutes denouncing the man until he finally decided to admit that it was a bit suspicious. Cenk, of course, has himself somewhat of a #MeToo history, but amazingly enough he's back on the air denouncing all these 'degenerate sex criminals/men'.

:lol:

CIA dude: "Trump is muffling our voices, I serve my 300 mil Americans for them to be able to speak freely."

Trump supporter: "Security clearness benifits the ex-CIA guys".

CIA guy: "WEE are done! Get out!"

:lol:
I get a feeling this election is going to be as beautiful as the last one.

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I […]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]