Trump, Pelosi, Schumer spar on border wall in Oval Office - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Trump and the Republicans pushing this ‘criminal justice reform’ as their main lame duck project smacks as a total sell out of Trump supporters to me. I have heard nothing in it that is a priority for his supporters. To use it to cover up ignoring more important legislation is scary.
I am starting to believe Trump has been compromised by the swamp despite the theater shown here.
One Degree wrote:Trump and the Republicans pushing this ‘criminal justice reform’ as their main lame duck project smacks as a total sell out of Trump supporters to me. I have heard nothing in it that is a priority for his supporters. To use it to cover up ignoring more important legislation is scary.
I am starting to believe Trump has been compromised by the swamp despite the theater shown here.

What are these more important legislations? Could you name a few of them?
Istanbuller wrote:What are these more important legislations? Could you name a few of them?

Immigration reform, more judges, limiting lower federal courts national reach, abolishing sanctuary cities, anything that shows allegiance to greater state’s rights, term limits, etc.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about cross[…]