Trump, Pelosi, Schumer spar on border wall in Oval Office - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Trump and the Republicans pushing this ‘criminal justice reform’ as their main lame duck project smacks as a total sell out of Trump supporters to me. I have heard nothing in it that is a priority for his supporters. To use it to cover up ignoring more important legislation is scary.
I am starting to believe Trump has been compromised by the swamp despite the theater shown here.
One Degree wrote:Trump and the Republicans pushing this ‘criminal justice reform’ as their main lame duck project smacks as a total sell out of Trump supporters to me. I have heard nothing in it that is a priority for his supporters. To use it to cover up ignoring more important legislation is scary.
I am starting to believe Trump has been compromised by the swamp despite the theater shown here.

What are these more important legislations? Could you name a few of them?
Istanbuller wrote:What are these more important legislations? Could you name a few of them?

Immigration reform, more judges, limiting lower federal courts national reach, abolishing sanctuary cities, anything that shows allegiance to greater state’s rights, term limits, etc.

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]