Lauren Southern: Borderless. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This will be a very interesting film I think. Lauren Southern is meeting with real human traffickers, here is one such video. Her previous film, Farmlands, help draw attention to the chronic violence that South African whites are facing.

The guys in the videos often seem to have their own reasons for meeting with her, which makes sense. The guy in the first video even promises that you get your money back if your boat doesn't make it into Europe, how nice for them (assuming it's true...).
It's out on YouTube now :)

This is a backup upload, the original on her main channel was taken down almost immediately by YouTube for as of yet unexplained reasons.

I've started watching it, it's pretty interesting.
Pants-of-dog wrote: Journalists attempt to be objective.

In that case, I haven't seen a journalist in at least two decades.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:In that case, I haven't seen a journalist in at least two decades.

There hasn't been objective Journalism since the combination of Money and Government began their influencing operations. So, in other words, never.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I would not describe her as a journalist. Journalists attempt to be objective. She, on the other hand, is openly biased.

What's that supposed to mean? Attempting to be objective isn't being objective anyway. So being openly biased versus pretending not to be when you are makes the person who's openly biased more trustworthy, because you can note their bias and weigh in your own judgements accordingly.

Lauren Southern isn't grossly inaccurate or studiedly counter-factual in the manner of the mainstream media. She simply covers stories the mainstream media doesn't want to cover, because it doesn't fit their political narrative. As an independent, she's doing the same thing FoxNews did when it was a nascent news network.

The reality is that independent journalists have become more interesting than anything offered by large media outlets.

YouTube simply chooses to lose more and more money trying to slag us with "mainstream" media sources--that is, media controlled by multi-billion dollar multi-national conglomerates, which self-styled leftists somehow seem to find trustworthy even though they purport to loath capitalism.
blackjack21 wrote:

YouTube simply chooses to lose more and more money trying to slag us with "mainstream" media sources--that is, media controlled by multi-billion dollar multi-national conglomerates, which self-styled leftists somehow seem to find trustworthy even though they purport to loath capitalism.

''Purport'' being the operative word. And this is the reason why such fake ''Leftists'' cannot be reasoned with much less really talked to, because of their fundamental dishonesty about who they are and what they're all about. What they aren't about definitely are the working classes of the world.
Deutschmania wrote: alt-right identarian

She is NOT alt.right. She is alt.light and a civic (not ethnic) nationalist.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:She is NOT alt.right. She is alt.light and a civic (not ethnic) nationalist.

Civic nationalists are a tolerable type of nationalist.

However, I think I do like the idea of globalization just because economic integration can really force everyone to get along.

Globalization helps setup a Mexican standoff. HOwever, a good one where no one ever fires a shot..... until Trump.... :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:She has defended white nationalists, so it is not a stretch to say she defends racism.

Edit: Now I am wondering if I am confusing her with Faith Goldy.

This got me thinking though.

My reluctance to be a civic nationalist myself has always been due to the fact that I think civic nationalism is a marginally stable ideology. Marginal stability is a control theory term (I'm an electrical engineer after all). Basically, a marginally stable system is one which is stable, but the slightest disturbance or change in the conditions that allow the stability quickly turn the system unstable. An easy example of this is resting a ball at the very top of a hill. The ball is at rest on the top of the hill (i.e. stable), but the slightest breeze will send the ball rolling off the hill (unstable). Where as if the ball was at the bottom of a valley, if a breeze were to push the ball, the slope of the valley would push the ball back down towards the bottom of the valley. This type of stability is better, there's a technical engineering term for it which I can't remember. I'm not a controls engineer....

I think civic nationalism is a lot like the ball on the top of the hill. Basically, it can start off guided by genuinely good/just/moral ideals that are non-racist. However, it can easily be high jack and corrupted to be more like non-civic nationalism. Ultimately, civic nationalism also requires discrimination of some type. Maybe it's not race based, but it could promote discrimination based on something else that could potentially be horrible.

In short, I don't think it works in the long term.

I really do like massive integration of the global economy and technology. It forces us all to play nice with each other.
Pants-of-dog wrote:She has defended white nationalists, so it is not a stretch to say she defends racism.

Edit: Now I am wondering if I am confusing her with Faith Goldy.

You are confusing her with Faith Goldy. Faith Goldy was booted off from The Rebel for interviewing some white nationalists (or similar) and being insufficiently hostile to them. Faith Goldy does lean a little towards a volkist world view, IMHO.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Right, Southern is the one who spreads the white genocide conspiracy theory. So, probably racist.

Link? If true I wasn't aware of that. I quite like Southern so unlike yourself I am not completely unfamiliar with her material.
Deutschmania wrote:This is who Lauren Southern is. In short she is just another alt-right identarian , only with a pretty face .

The SPLC is a far-left smear group primarily used by Democratic and Left-Progressive operatives to demonize anyone left of Maxine Walters as 'alt-right', 'Neo-Nazi', 'far-right', "Islamophobic' and 'extreme'. They have a habit of inventing new forms of racism, ie. criticizing immigration is a 'form of racism' according to them. And as most far-left non-profits are running a fundraising racket that has thus far managed to rake in half a billion dollars in donations. What they need a war chest of 500 million dollars for is anyone's guess, but we do know that they're not using it for any altruistic activities, instead they're investing it in the market and overseas.

They also fancy themselves an 'underground railroad' against white privilege. Completely delusional. Just like their organization is, which has come under fire from within, with accusations of racism, sexism and corruption. :lol:
I think a lot of you misunderstand objective. Lets start from some incontrovertible objective truths.

Jews have been the innocent victims of evil Gentiles for the last three thousand years.
Muslims have been the innocent victims of evil Infidels for the last fourteen hundred years.
Non Whites have been the innocent victims of evil White Europeans for the last six hundred years.

So for example in Britain, certain racist and Nazi commentors have tried to claim that Muslim base gangs are raping, drugging, prostituting and assaulting our children on an industrial scale. The problem is that these claims even if they are based on mere facts, lead people to question the above mentioned fundamental truths. These accusations would suggest that sometimes Infidels can be the victims of Muslims and that Whites can be the victims of non Whites, so even if facts they can't be true. Any journalist who seeks to report on these misleading events is by definition un-objective. Objective journalists always seek to find stories that confirm the above timeless truths.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O