Biden Repeatedly Slips on Airplane Stairs - Sic Transit Gloria Mundi - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

A pattern? He just did it again! This one's even worse.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is mocking Biden in response to Biden calling him a killer (an irony, since Biden launched airstrikes in Syria, killing people for no apparent reason).

Vladimir Putin regarding Biden wrote:I wish him good health. I say this without irony, no jokes. This is first of all.

First, he takes the high road. Then, ...

Vladimir Putin wrote:I would like to offer President Biden [the opportunity] to continue our discussion, but on condition that we'll do so what is called live, online. Without anything pre-recorded, in an open and direct discussion.

Because, obviously, Biden cannot hold his own anymore. I find it positively bewildering that the establishment thought it a good idea to put Biden into the White House.

Sic transit gloria mundi...
blackjack21 wrote:

A pattern? He just did it again! This one's even worse.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is mocking Biden in response to Biden calling him a killer (an irony, since Biden launched airstrikes in Syria, killing people for no apparent reason).

Because, obviously, Biden cannot hold his own anymore. I find it positively bewildering that the establishment thought it a good idea to put Biden into the White House.

Russian propaganda? You're a good little puppet for Putin...

Biden just met his 100 day goal, 42 days ahead of schedule. Before he got control, it was a complete mess... He got a relief bill passed that will actually work.

He's exceeding optimistic expectations, so far. The road is about to get rocky.

Meanwhile, the god of failure is ripping the Republican party apart, and still trying to become a dictator.

You can really pick 'em.
late wrote:Russian propaganda? You're a good little puppet for Putin...

Biden already screwed the pooch in foreign policy. Russia recalled its ambassador, which rarely occurs.

late wrote:Biden just met his 100 day goal, 42 days ahead of schedule. Before he got control, it was a complete mess... He got a relief bill passed that will actually work.

He's exceeding optimistic expectations, so far. The road is about to get rocky.

Yeah, if you're optimistic about things getting rocky. Most people aren't optimistic about things getting rocky.

late wrote:Meanwhile, the god of failure is ripping the Republican party apart, and still trying to become a dictator.

Why do you care about the Republican party so much? They are rather useless, I would say. Anyway, everyone knows Trump won. It's pitiful what the Federal government has become.

anna wrote:In the absence of scandal, let's find a video of Biden slipping on steps.

We already have a crisis on the border again, with Biden keeping all foreigners out of the US unless they take a covid test 3 days before coming to the US, and testing negative--except if you're an illegal alien, crossing the border, apprehended by the border patrol, test positive for covid, and you get released right into the United States. Maybe that's not a scandal to you, but it is to a lot of Americans. Or... maybe bombing Syria for no apparent reason. It's one thing to posture and call Putin a killer, but to do so right after killing a bunch of people in Syria is off the wall. Or referring to "President Harris" while in talks with Chinese diplomats? This isn't the first time since he's been president that he's fallen down the stairs. He didn't fall just one time in this instance. He fell three times going up one flight of stairs. The dude is a spent force.

Since when did you become a neocon warhawk?
Istanbuller wrote:It is called "anti-Trumpist hypocrisy". :roll:

You are not looking at this matter objectively.
Instead, you seem only interested in belittling people who are not your side.

I consider this difference a sign that Trump is a much bigger man of action.
In other words, Trump hesitates little to do things that he thinks right, likes or wants,
even in the expense of everybody -- he simply doesn't care.

This is the reason that anti-Trumpers see him as a threat.
B0ycey wrote:So what are you asking here Blackjack? Get Harris in cos Biden can't run up stairs? :lol:

Just what I said... sic transit gloria mundi. Everyone knows I am not a fan of the establishment, so obviously I'm not going to be campaigning for Harris--who dropped out before the primaries even began, because Tulsi Gabbard completely tanked Harris. People like late actually love this, because the neoliberal/neoconservative war hawks have their puppets in place. Biden has ostensibly sprained/broken his ankle, and fell down on airplane staircases in two different instances in only a few months. He fell three times in that last instance on the same flight up the stairway.

Now they're going to want to have a war in Syria and the Ukraine with this guy in charge. It's just such a clusterfuck.
blackjack21 wrote:Just what I said... sic transit gloria mundi. Everyone knows I am not a fan of the establishment, so obviously I'm not going to be campaigning for Harris--who dropped out before the primaries...

But you are missing the point. Biden goes, Harris comes in. Not that I think stumbling up the stairs is impeachment or 25th worthy. Nor is it PoFo worthy. But those are your options. So are you still calling for Biden to go?
blackjack21 wrote:
Biden already screwed the pooch in foreign policy. Russia recalled its ambassador, which rarely occurs.

And it's all Biden's fault...

Like I said, Putin's puppet...

Putin stopped playing nice a long time ago. Recalling an ambassador is the most serious move a country can make before things start getting serious.

Problem is, things have been serious a long time. That's juvenile cage rattling. Putin is brilliant at tactics, but he sucks at strategy, most of the time. He can understand the simple bits, but long term plans completely evade him. The reason for that is also simple, he wants to put the empire back together, and his ambitions are much bigger than his resources. IOW, he keeps swinging for the fences, his high risk maneuvers have cost him a lot, and could eventually be his undoing.
blackjack21 wrote:We already have a crisis on the border again, with Biden keeping all foreigners out of the US unless they take a covid test 3 days before coming to the US, and testing negative--except if you're an illegal alien, crossing the border, apprehended by the border patrol, test positive for covid, and you get released right into the United States. Maybe that's not a scandal to you, but it is to a lot of Americans. Or... maybe bombing Syria for no apparent reason. It's one thing to posture and call Putin a killer, but to do so right after killing a bunch of people in Syria is off the wall. Or referring to "President Harris" while in talks with Chinese diplomats? This isn't the first time since he's been president that he's fallen down the stairs. He didn't fall just one time in this instance. He fell three times going up one flight of stairs. The dude is a spent force.

Biden on a bad day is better than Trump on a good day.

Since when did you become a neocon warhawk?
:lol:
late wrote:his high risk maneuvers have cost him a lot, and could eventually be his undoing.

Really? Because from where I'm sitting, he's come out on top time and time again - in Georgia, in Ukraine, and elsewhere. His enemies start things, and he finishes them, usually not to their liking. Face it - Putin is for Russia what the Trumpists wish Trump had been for America. He's making Russia great again. :lol:
Potemkin wrote:
Really? Because from where I'm sitting, he's come out on top time and time again - in Georgia, in Ukraine, and elsewhere. His enemies start things, and he finishes them, usually not to their liking. Face it - Putin is for Russia what the Trumpists wish Trump had been for America. He's making Russia great again. :lol:

The various sanctions we have placed on Russia were designed to get hit him where he lives. They hurt.

The drop in oil revenue hurts even more.

Russia is hurting.
late wrote:The various sanctions we have placed on Russia were designed to get hit him where he lives. They hurt.

The drop in oil revenue hurts even more.

Russia is hurting.

Not as much as it was hurting under that darling of the West, Boris Yeltsin.
The problem with trump ass lickers and in general republicans is that they cannot comprehend criticizing "one of their own" or making fun of "one of their own". For them, no matter how ridiculous it gets, they will support and lick their boots no matter what.
Naturally, many of them assume "the left" will do the same, except "the left" doesn't do (most of the time) this nonsense, there is a tiny bit of principle left.

First you post a UN resolution that doesn't contr[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]