Reviews of, "China, an Uncertain look". Julian Schuman 1956 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
I recently reopened my interest in Chinese history covering the period 1900 to the present day and one of the books written by those who supported China in its struggles during that period was Julian Schuman who among other writings produced, "China, an Uncertain look" in 1956. I have been unable to find any reviews of this book and wonder if anyone here could help.
Don't know the book nor aware of any reviews but something I noted was it is under a slightly different title of 'China: An Uncensored Look'.
The best I could find was alterantive work of Julian Schuman that was reviewed.
Review: Assignment China. By Julian Schuman, Full paper available here.
Not sure if it'd be of much use as it's not a review of the work you looking for but depending on what your reasons to seek out such a review, it might be fruitful.

It has already been explained that this type of c[…]

For me Republicanism is masculine and monarchism i[…]

Please provide it again. You have no problem aski[…]

Sure, keep thinking that. Election year is caus[…]