China and Fentanyl: Revenge for the Opium Wars? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
late wrote:The Feds hold most of the power, and they've tied their own hands by keeping it illegal.

I stopped using pot for over 30 years, but started up again after I got cancer. Pot suppresses a lot of cancers.

Most of the problems you describe are because it is federally illegal..

It's part of the Drug War, which has done horrible things to Latin and South America.

We focus on supply, not demand, totally assbackwards way to do it.

The problem is that there is way too many reasons for the market to keep growing and people think any drug you are dependent on to keep your mood going is going to be something balanced for your overall health. It won't be.

All plants are there for a reason. Of some sort. They have certain qualities. Humans refine it and consume it like they do a lot of foods that are basically also too processed to do any real benefit for you over time. Too many plants are not really cultivated for health and vitality. But instead just abused.

You are talking about a revolution in our relationship to each other and to our bodies and to nature. We have everything all backwards Late.

Time for a total change.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]