Global Governance by Means of Social and Enviro. Standards. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Questions and research help requests. Student surveys may be posted here.
Hello,
I would like to ask for some help. I need to write an essay on the "Global Governance by Means of Social and Environmental Standards" topic. Now as you can see it is a broad subject and so I am unsure on the essay title. I can write about anything, but there is so much that I am struggling to formulate an essay title to help guide myself.

In terms of the topic i have come up with some ideas:
Conceptualising Global/Transnational Governance
Globalisation and the emergence of Private Authority
Global Governance by means of Standards
Global Governance and Accountability
Regime Analysis and Beyond

I have also researched around different case studies such as:
The Marine Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council
The World Commission on Dams
Various Trading agreements and so on.

I would be grateful if anyone would have any essay question ideas for me to answer, which are quite broad and would allow me to tackle the topic of Global Governance.
Thank You
does humanity's standards meet natural balancing standard means of keeping everything relative to the present moment adding every change added?

Does time exist beyond this present moment?

Why does time equal monitary values?

Standard incomplete is commonly inaccurate from every perception of maybe.

Does the whole universal moment equal the total sum of all the whole parts here now at any given time?

Is humanity a living species or a collective set of ideologies denying what being human will always remain?

Reality vs real. Governance inventing governments through rule of law written by one species set on tipping the scales of natural balance in favor of those controlling the meaning of languages.

Hope these help.
Social_Critic wrote:I guess you would have to tell us which course is this for, ie, are you in grade school or in a post graduate course? Is this social sciences or an engineering school? Are you in Liberia or Canada? This way we can slant the answer to fit the audience.

Or you could find the common details of results working the same way all the time regardless the ideology, but that would breakdown vernacular walls of character matters. Humanity will not stand for that taking place currently.

Academia controls governance that governs the planet being staged as first and third world societies within a populating species of lifetimes always being male and female total sum results of ancestry replacing their own ancestors of male or female lifetimes while the life of the species remains present now.

Economics being the metaphysical fulcrum of church and state means to an end set of laws that rule whom is who, what fundamental groups prepare soul collectives to spiritual and political words that define reality blocking the view of real functions being exactly what they were, are, and will remain eternally creating Eternity's details now?

Common ground as in electrical applications, not landscape. If you want to describe philosophies as positive or negative then there needs to be a balanced separation between the 14 relative positons between 6 degrees of expansion and 8 corners of triagulation governing a contracting sphere of thinking out of the box mentalities beliving time changes everything tomorrow with the possibility of travelling back in the past to replay the same mistakes over, currently?

Follow a made to believe standard or become the part of standard that has everything here now all the time never staying the same details functioning the same way.

Balance of powers has nothing to do with humanity. It is navigating contracting results creating new details taking place now all the time.
Onemalehuman, I think you got it a bit backwards, the truth is the client base (students) control academics, and the students are controlled by their greed, which is the main reason why they go to university in the first place. This idea that students go to become educated is malarkey, they go to get a piece of paper to make more money, become powerful moguls who ride around in yatchs full of blondes, and go skiing in Gstaad with their noses full of indecent powders.
Social_Critic wrote:Onemalehuman, I think you got it a bit backwards, the truth is the client base (students) control academics, and the students are controlled by their greed, which is the main reason why they go to university in the first place. This idea that students go to become educated is malarkey, they go to get a piece of paper to make more money, become powerful moguls who ride around in yatchs full of blondes, and go skiing in Gstaad with their noses full of indecent powders.

It is nice you are thinking I got it backwards, but consider my view inside out from your outside in perception as well as everyone else's interpretation of reality living in a real moment.

Center balance doesn't mean being center mass. Physical example being this solar system where the sun has all it's planets on one side.
Does the sun still shine on the other even though all the planets are aligned on one side in the instant of 12/21/2012?

Educating what to believe doesn't teach everything to understand when standards are set in theory or theology using metaphors and metaphysics where character matters and genders are just a commodity of trade each generation ancestors become society's child.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]