Anti-immigration or Racist Speeches by English Politicians - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Questions and research help requests. Student surveys may be posted here.
Hello everyone,

my name is Vytautas, I am a third-year student of politics.

For my term-task, I was asked by my lecturer to analyse some modern anti-immigration speeches (or racism speeches). I managed to find one such speech – Powell’s ‘Rivers of Blood’. However, I have found some difficulties in finding more modern anti-immigration or racist speeches. There are quite a number of videos of such speeches but I need tapecsripts which are not so easily available.

So maybe there are people who know some links to those types of speeches, and more precisely – to the tapescripts of those speeches since I will have to analyse them so tapescripts are worthier than videos in this case.

Thanks for your understanding and time!
Vytautas wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Vytautas, I am a third-year student of politics.

For my term-task, I was asked by my lecturer to analyse some modern anti-immigration speeches (or racism speeches).

Why is anti-immigration, racist? For heaven's sakes, the most racist elements in British society are the extreme Islamists living in the heart of London. I've seen the videos, the pics, the screaming tirades on t.v. And its odd as they wish to establish Sharia within the English court system (some Shariah courts are already operating) - the death knell for freedom. I simply shake my - its utter suicide for such a wonderful country.

Lol. @FiveofSwords does not remember that he is[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That doesn't answer the question though, how come[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]