1. What is your political affiliation?
2. How do you think the image of America has been affected after President-elect Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election?
Seen as more pessimistic, impulsive, isolationist, motivated by dislike of others, and divided. Above all, gullible.
3. In which ways do you think the image of America will change after inauguration day, on January 20th?
No different from 2, since I can't tell the future.
4. How do you think the rest of the world will react if Trump restores positive relations with Russia, since most of our allies are against Russia's involvement in the middle east?
Europe, especially Eastern, is concerned Russia will gain influence over them, and arguments in NATO will leave them undefended. Rather than developing conventional military defence, they may try to hurt Russia using the internet. China will paint the USA and Russia as aggressive countries whose economies are failing (see, for instance, Xi's speech at Davos yesterday), and put itself forward as the serious, trustworthy superpower. Iran will try to get Putin to get Trump to be less aggressive against it. Iraq will align more closely with Iran. Rich people in Arab monarchies will sponsor more terrorism.
5. Overall, has the image of America been affected positively or negatively?