Capitalist pigs win again - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It's remarkably easy to annotate using a touchscreen stylus and a Swype-style keyboard. And it lets you jump from highlight to highlight and grep through your annotations for easy future reference. Studying in an e-reader is actually EASIER. And you can fulldiskencrypt and pattern-protect those things for privacy.

Next you'll be telling me you write with a cheap biro rather than a 80-year old vintage fountain pen with a filling lever on its barrel. But that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?
Last edited by Potemkin on 01 May 2014 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
Indeed. These young whippersnappers are getting above themselves. We should bring back National Service. Teach them some respect for their elders and betters!
In my day, we called millennials, "Generation Y." Sometimes we'd get clever and call them, "Generation Why?"

Those were the good days...before their damned ebooks and iPads and kindles and whatnot!

Only Communists could factionalise over Kindle.

Orestes wrote:I was shocked by Paradigm's blatant display of ageism in this thread and the fact that he refers to himself as a millenial.

Sorry. It's just that I used to do tech support for Apple, and Potemkin's complaints reminded me of the people who kept me on the phone for an hour to have me explain how their iPad works. And yes, by most demographic measures, I'm considered a millennial, albeit the earliest cohort of that generation (1982).
No problem. Somebody needs to stand for old people in this day and age.

(I wasn't actually being serious back then. Sadly ageism is justified in certain situations because aging does make us slower learners and I have similar experience to yours.)
Taiwan-China crisis.

It's been 10 with Xi so far. :roll: I'd try talk[…]

This lawyer's "crime"? Merely being pres[…]

Why You'll Never Achieve the American Dream

It was the dream of millions of people who came f[…]

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]