Accelerationism - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Noelnada
What do you guys think about accelerationism? The idea is to accelerate the collapse of capitalism by enhancing its contradictions.

Actually i think enhancing its contradictions shouldn't be an objective, as stated by others forum posters, oligarchs do it very well themselves and unless you become an oligarch yourself or work for them, there is nothing much you can to do further that program.

I think we should rather work to resolve its contradiction and that's the path to :
create the social structure of the post revolutionary society today'

Abolish minimal wage and provide an universal and unconditional income tied to global production seems like the perfect example of resolving contradictions to me.

I think that enhancing capitalism and resolve its contradiction (which require political struggle to overcome the entranched political forces protecting their privileges) in order to provide a more efficient system and better life for everyone is the only way to communism, otherwise the system allways get rebooted to feudalism or an another capitalist version rebuilt from a previous save point (sorry for that metaphor) .
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]