Is Political Correctness and the SJW Plague Late Communism? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
:lol: Characterizing me as a SJW? I'm OK with that as long as you're OK with my label of you, You naughty person.

Why do I need to quote your posts? It's not realistic.
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Aug 2018 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote::lol: Characterizing me as a SJW? I'm OK with that as long as you're OK with my label of you, Scumbag POS Nazi. :D

Why do I need to quote your BS? It's sheer idiocy.

Just one quote will do. Also tell me the last time you made an ass of yourself in real life like this? You wouldn't risk getting clocked in the face I bet.
annatar1914 wrote:How old are you, ten?

I bet not much older.

There is plenty of childishness in this thread, I am by no means the worst offender. Why don't we just cool it for a bit? All this namecalling is so.. less than what we could be. It is safe to be rude on the internet but that doesn't make it a worthy activity.
Last edited by SolarCross on 13 Aug 2018 02:10, edited 1 time in total.
I never called you that!

SolarCross wrote:Just one quote will do. Also tell me the last time you made an ass of yourself in real life like this? You wouldn't risk getting clocked in the face I bet.
There's your quote.

Yes, I do tell people, face-to-face, when they have stupid ideas, express bigotry, or racism, etc. I do it daily to acquaintances who express those ideas. I've never been afraid to tell someone this for fear of getting "clocked" as you so put it. Being an ass is a completely different thing.

SolarCross wrote:It safe to be rude on the internet but that doesn't make it a worthy activity.
So why did you start?
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Aug 2018 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:There's your quote.

Yes, I do tell people, face-to-face, when they have stupid ideas, express bigotry, or racism, etc. I do it daily to acquaintances who express those ideas. I've never been afraid to tell someone this for fear of getting "clocked" as you so put it. Being an ass is a completely different thing.

So why did you start?

So you say but I don't believe you. I know some arseholes but even they don't act like that in real life, unless drunk or something, it's a different world out there.
SolarCross wrote:I know some arseholes but even they don't act like that in real life, unless drunk or something, it's a different world out there.
:roll: I suppose how YOU act has no bearing on anything? Pot calling the kettle black?
Godstud wrote::roll: I suppose how YOU act has no bearing on anything? Pot calling the kettle black?

I've gone back over the thread, actually it was you that did start out with the baseless namecalling and acting like an arse, I didn't provoke you at all, not by any reasonable measure until you were well and truly asking for it. I just don't see you talking like that in real life and I am not calling you a coward, I am just saying this is some feature of the medium that makes the arsehole in all of us act up.
:lol: Calling me a SJW is name-calling. But hey, believe what you want. You're free to be anything you want to be. I believe in you.

SolarCross wrote:I just don't see you talking like that in real life and I am not calling you a coward, I am just saying this is some feature of the medium that makes the arsehole in all of us act up.
I'd have no problem speaking to you as you speak to me, in this thread, in real life. I don't fear physical violence from people with differing views. You're the real victim after all, right?
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Aug 2018 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
You did it again...

SolarCross wrote:I've gone back over the thread, actually it was you that did start out with the baseless namecalling and acting like an arse, I didn't provoke you at all, not by any reasonable measure until you were well and truly asking for it.
What you're doing? It's not honest.

Incidentally, I can go back and edit all my posts, too, and then just say, "Mis-quoted!", in response to your quotes. You get what you dish out.
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Aug 2018 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
SolarCross wrote:WTF?
You know what you did. Why try to act all innocent, now?

I can go back and adjust all my statements, like you did. :D You'd think I didn't notice?

You started it all with:
SolarCross wrote:You are basically LARPing as an deranged SJW completely randomly.

But hey, have a good night.
:D
I only edited it to make a point, and for shits and giggles. :D

Calling someone a SJW is an insult. The definition of it even indicates that. If you don't like being called a Nazi, then don't call me a SJW.

Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, etc.

Pejorative:
a word or remark that is pejorative expresses disapproval or criticism. synonym derogatory I'm using the word 'academic' here in a pejorative sense.

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]

Candace Owens

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]