Is Political Correctness and the SJW Plague Late Communism? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
B0ycey wrote:That was all very interesting and all @Rancid. And sure, as likely as any other opinion on the future of China I guess. But being you addressed me when I was discussing China beinging less bloody than Imperialists nations, America foriegn affairs are important to what I was discussing actually.

Meh, it will be just as bloody.
B0ycey wrote:That was all very interesting and all @Rancid. And sure, as likely as any other opinion on the future of China I guess. But being you addressed me when I was discussing China beinging less bloody than Imperialists nations, America foriegn affairs are important to what I was discussing actually.

Actually, I change my answer.

Yes, it will be less bloody. However, that's because there's already a trend for the world getting less bloody already. The question then is, will the trend line continue to drop at the same rate, drop faster, or not drop at all? I would say, it will continue to drop at the same rate (which is a good thing).

Side note:
I firmly believe technology will totally change the face of the planet and the course of events that will happen in the future are going to be totally different from anything I said above.
Communism is very much descended from Medieval Christianity. It has just exchanged.

God for the historical process.
The Trinity for the dialectic.
Heaven for Communism.
The Church for the Party.
The Saints for the vanguard.
The Pope for the General Secretary.
The poor for the proletariat.
The Bible for the works of Marx, Engels, Lenin etc.
Apostolic succession for the various Marxist lineages.
The wars of religion for the Soviet China war, Vietnam / Kampuchea war, Chines invasion of Vietnam etc.
Witch hunts for Show trials.
^ political correctness isn't really just forcing people to be more polite, there are no polite SJWs for a start so at what point are the SJWs going to play too, if it is just about being polite? Canadians are polite people so if you want to sneak political correctness by them you tell them it's just about being polite but it isn't, that's just a ruse, a sales gimmick.
Last edited by SolarCross on 13 Aug 2018 01:42, edited 2 times in total.
Political Correctness is about making shitty, asshole behavior unacceptable in society. Period.

I can see that you have no fucking clue as to what Political Correctness is, by your response.
It's OK for you to be wrong, but by all means, continue with your idiotic tirade about how you hate that you can't scream out your racist and asshole shit without being condemned by society.
Godstud wrote:It's OK for you to be wrong, but by all means, continue with your idiotic tirade about how you hate that you can't scream out your racist and asshole shit without being condemned by society.

I am not a racist and what does that word even mean anymore? But you know what? I suddenly realised I don't really care what a bunch of feeble middle class crybabies get triggered over. None of their crazy stuff effects people in my strata of society anyway, they only go after other middle class people, except for that Count Dankula dude and he made bank off it so he's laughing.
Last edited by SolarCross on 13 Aug 2018 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
You are the people being "triggered". You get upset that you can't speak out like bigots and not be fired from jobs and have consequences for your s-called "free speech". The biggest crybabies are the people upset about transgender washrooms, changing demographics, POC walking through their neighbourhoods, immigrants taking all the jobs(mostly the shitty ones)...

It's all quite ironic, when you think about it. The most triggered people, are the right wingers who complain about Political Correctness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Godstud wrote:It's OK for you to be wrong, but by all means, continue with your idiotic tirade about how you hate that you can't scream out your racist and asshole shit without being condemned by society.

Here's what I find interesting; I by no means believe in ''free speech'', at all. I doubt most people on the far ''Right'' or far ''Left'' really do either. But here and there in Europe and North America and elsewhere in the Anglosphere, we find all manner of persons right or left calling for their ''free speech rights'' whenever they have violated societal values or even laws by their language. But if a person is in the right on an issue, it shouldn't matter, they'd go on speaking despite the probable consequences.
Godstud wrote:You are the people being "triggered". You get upset that you can't speak out like bigots and not be fired from jobs and have consequences for your s-called "free speech". The biggest crybabies are the people upset about transgender washrooms, changing demographics, POC walking through their neighbourhoods, immigrants taking all the jobs(mostly the shitty ones)...

It's all quite ironic, when you think about it. The most triggered people, are the right wingers who complain about Political Correctness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm self employed they'll never sack me so it'll never effect me, if that is all they have. But you are right that I shouldn't care, it's just a fad anyway.
:lol: Who's weeping? You're a dumbass if you think people are actually weeping over the bigotry, racism, and stupidity that your ilk demonstrate. We're shaking our heads and condemning it, and that's about it.

You're the weepy ones complaining about how you can't be "white" and other such bullshit. :lol:

:moron:
Godstud wrote::lol: Who's weeping? You're a dumbass if you think people are actually weeping over the bigotry, racism, and stupidity that your ilk demonstrate. We're shaking our heads and condemning it, and that's about it.

You're the weepy ones complaining about how you can't be "white" and other such bullshit. :lol:

:moron:

That is just the saddest display of delusion I have seen from you. Produce one quote from me that you and your imaginary friends are "shaking our heads over"? I'd love to see what it is that triggers you about me.

--------

Another thing is I want to know if you would go on this crazy accusative rant to my face? Do you talk to anyone like that in real life? I bet you don't, I bet you are as genteel as you like to people face to face, anyone even real commies or nazis. Nice as pie, polite to a fault.
Last edited by SolarCross on 13 Aug 2018 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]

Then prove it.