If fascists won World War 2 it would have saved lives - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Spider-Man wrote:What suspicion am I raising? I can only talk into my phone which means I can't hit enter to make more than one paragraph. This is why most of my posts have YouTube's. I primarily communicate my message through YouTube.

I once thought putting the same theme of message every day was annoying enough. Now I see someone flooding the forum with extremely similar questionable statements in the span of hours.

Spider-Man wrote:when the fascists Lost World War II, Communism spread its errors like dried cornfields on fire killing countless people especially in Asia and South America, and Eastern Europe was occupied by the Soviet Union, which killed more people than were killed in the Holocaust,. The Communist Regime in China killed 80 million people in Mao Great Leap Forward alone. Fascism was created to defend Europe against the spread of Communism. Had Hitler defeated the Soviet Union, they would not have been able to fight Chiang Kai-shek forces in China, or bring about the Korean and Vietnam War or the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia who killed 50% of their own people. Nazism did not persecute as high a percentage of the population of people they occupied. Communist regimes were scared of religious people, educated people, and so paranoid they killed a lot of Their Own people in the Communist Party. We're fascists to get control of Europe , Asia, and the United States, it would have been terrible for the Jews, but overall would have had a lower kill count, because Communist governments are trying to purge Society of a lot more groups than Nazis where. Also, communists push abortion, where fascist Italy was the opposite. If we add all of the aborted babies to the more than 100 million people killed by communists, my points remain. Had fascists won World War II, it would have saved lives

What I said is, Fascists winning WW2 (along with the Western Allies) would not make this happen. Mainly in that this is an unfounded overestimation of Italy's influence.

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]