Rodney King dead at 47 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By dgun
Far-Right Sage wrote:Do you remember anything of those bestial riots?

Of course I remember the riots. Why wouldn't I?

You're not suggesting that the riots were King's fault are you?

King was a hophead degenerate piece of refuse with the incidental benefit of having flesh.

And he was black, so...

Ah, "degenerate".

"You know who's" favorite pejorative. ;)

The only tragedy here is that he croaked at forty-seven rather than seven.

Chronic alcoholics live in misery, so you might actually have a point there FRS.
By dgun
QatzelOk wrote:I sometimes think that American blacks are kept poor to make white trash think better of itself.

What other reason could there be?

In a competitive society, everybody - even the chicken de-boners - need to feel superior to someone else.

I'm not sure why equality isn't the goal. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the American Elite live completely apart from the working class and poor?

And this was a theme in To Kill a Mockingbird. The jury had to side with the poor white trash to keep things in proper order.
dgun wrote:^ Your memes will stand the test of time.

People only read "To Kill a Mockingbird" because they're forced to in High School.

My memes are voluntary and easy to digest.

The average human being can receive the central message of TKAM by reading one of my short memes - and he can do this without all those time-wasting physical descriptions of places and people that the author used to pad her book to give it a "critical mass" of paper and weight.

Book mass and conspicuous paper-consumption are useless to the human race, just like racism.
Last edited by QatzelOk on 28 Jul 2012 02:16, edited 1 time in total.
You disappoint me Qatz.

I didn't have to read that book in high school. I'm not American, and don't live with the everyday racism against blacks that's such an important part of American culture and city life.

In my schools in Canada, we had other massive bricks of paper to build a false sense of "knowing things" on. Some were about the contact between English and French, or between Euros and Injuns. But most were about surviving winter - adapting to nature.

I wonder if Rodney King read this book, and if not, I wonder how disappointed the LAPD were.
By dgun
QatzelOk wrote:I wonder if Rodney King read this book, and if not, I wonder how disappointed the LAPD were.

King was drunk on alcohol. LAPD was drunk on something much worse.

"The encampment was set up in the main quad o[…]

White males who opt not to go to college in field[…]

People like that have been fighting. The US Arm[…]

related story about a man who almost permanently l[…]