David Bowie - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By redcarpet
I will always think of him in Labyrinth, that's how I was introduced to him. Didn't know he was a professional singer for years afterwards, just an actor
By quetzalcoatl
Rock may or may not be dead, but it's legends are vanishing at an accelerating pace. I listened to my favorite Bowie when I heard the news:

[youtube]FH_sQq89ILk[/youtube]
By Heinie
The English will be hearing about this on their radio and TV all day. How many times will they hear clips of Space Oddity before bedtime tonight, I wonder.
By Frollein
What?? When, how, why? He wasn't that old...
Last edited by Frollein on 11 Jan 2016 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
By Frollein
Damn
By EU rope
I was watching a film about him on DW the other day. I thought he was dead, but it appears he died yesterday.

R.I.P.

I will remember him "Never ending story" and "Space oddity"
By Godstud
RIP David Bowie.
By Nets
Bulaba Jones wrote:When I think of David Bowie, I often think of his role in The Man who Fell to Earth. It was a strange, beautiful little avant-garde film.

This.
By Heinie
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:@Heinie oh well, at least it's better than the christmas songs i suppose

[youtube]ADbJLo4x-tk[/youtube]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]